Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9572859 on 11/15/2015

Lantern did fly even we was suspected that the paper would broke once we open them, and actually 8 out 10 did fly. I could buy them again

0 0 0

• posted byAdriVsl21 on 05/07/2015

Pros: This product is like in the description. It works good and is very romantic. I recomend it Cons: Nothing Other: Nothing

0 0 0

• posted by8743282 on 01/12/2015

Pros: It is a great thing, so so romantic when you light it with your girlfriend or someone who you love. it really is heart shaped and rises slowly but goes up up and up. it is very easy to use, but needs two pair of hands. Cons: No cons at all.

0 0 0

• posted bymayordox on 11/13/2014

Pros: Larga duración, vuela hasta que desaparece en la lejanía, es un buen producto para un dia especial Cons: Tarda en encender, pero una vez que enciende dura mucho

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byAkitoyo on 10/21/2014

Pro: - funny - some kind of special - great for birthdays/weddings! Con: - it's forbbiden here in Germany :(

0 0 0

• posted bysimorh on 09/19/2013

I wondered if this can work... but it surprised me. I bought 2, the first one worked very good but the second... The material was good (I saw that it was made with "paper" and I was scared about it..) The second was broken (stripped) and this make impossible to fly. The flight is not Is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere