Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTowelie_NLD on 10/13/2009

+ Fairly cheap way to protect the screen of your precious Nintendo DS. I’ve seen what happens if you don’t use these things, and after a couple of months use the screen will be irreversible scrathed even by the standard pen. - There is no way to check the authenticity of the brand. Application of the protector on the screen can be difficult, but that’... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjay2me on 07/12/2009

1. good price 2. easy to follow instructions 3. will last 3months plus 4. does not desensitize touch screens 5. comes with cleaning cloth 6. fits the screen perfectly with only 1-2millimetres from the edges 1. will show scratches with use but this is normal 2. they should sell packs of 3 or something just in case you screw it up the first time 3. a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylooby on 02/27/2009

It comes with protectors for both screens. This screen protector is thick and seems to protect the screen well, yet does not impede operation of the touch screen. Does what you want it to do. Simple to put on. Can always buy more at this price Can be tough to put on right. Not really the products fault though.take your time and youll be fine. Try do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPashalik on 02/11/2009

- Cheap - Expendable - Easy to set up - Not the best quality (but cheap) - Easy to mess things up if you are not very careful. (Bubbles and dust between screen and protector) - Don't last too much if you play a lot - A must own for every DS player - When it get scratched remove it and put a brand new one so buy more than one for the future I recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalangohcj on 01/19/2009

The screen protectors arrived packaged with clear film on each side to prevent dirt from sticking to the protectors. The protectors are clear and are easy to apply. Just paste it and the use a card board to push the bubbles out. The protective film arond the screen protectors were difficult to remove. I had to flex the screen protector back and forth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyokie on 12/26/2008

- Very Cheap when compare with Hori. With this price, you can change it every time you want. - Include the cleaning cloth. - Not hard to apply to screen - IT'S NOT FOR NDS. it's NDSL size. - Build quality is quite bad, but it's OK if you didn't play the game that need to scratch the touch screen. (Good for button pay game like the Mr.Driller of Puyopuyo)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueHue on 11/03/2008

-Cheap and disposable...buy a few -Does its job: Protects screen fairly well -Comes with soft card and screen cloth -Air bubbles are not visible when DS is on. -Air bubbles if not carefully placed onto screen. -Can bend out of shape prior to installation if improperly held -Does not perfectly fit screen: about 1-2 mm short of the sides of the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexa on 10/30/2008

The value is really high with this particular product. This is exactly sized to the DS Lite. I went to Best Buy and found the same product for $14, and there is virtually no difference between the two. I bought a similar product for my Blackberry 8830, and it cost $19. Again, very similar quality. Instructions are in Chinese, so you had better know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTassoni on 10/07/2008

Worth the price!! Cheap Good Quality! Received Hory Brand, don't know if it's genuine or not, but it's quite good!! ************************************* ************************************* ************************************* ************************************* A little difficult to put on without bubbles, but it's a con for any screen protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenshiro on 09/18/2008

-two screen protector -a small cloth in order to clean up the screen -cheaper -protect the screen from eventual scratches -The instructions are alone in Chinese language therefore are not clearly which screen protector it goes over and which underneath. -E' difficult to make so that they do not remain bubbles d' air. In the confection there are two ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections