DX » Community » Reviews » Protective 6-Cart Game Cartridge Case for NDS/DS Lite/DSi (Translucent)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarnesth on 05/27/2013

- Very nice case for my nintendo 3DS/NDS games - The price is good - My games fits perfecly in the case - Is good for bringing my games with me in a bag. - good for protecting the games from scratches and dust - small size - think it wont break easily - transparent, can easily see the games I have in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabril21 on 04/21/2011

The price is good. The build quality is good for the price, but it isn't very resistant. It's transparent, you can see the game title from outside the case. It ships very fast (obviously, when it's in stock) The build quality isn't very good, but it's what you can expect with this price. It semms that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaden on 01/04/2011

This game case works very well. The carts hold in the slots well and don't pop out until you want the to, but it isn't difficult to remove them either. The center section that holds the games is hinged which I think is very nice. If it had a hinge similar to the case itself, the games wouldn't be as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrisIhao on 04/22/2009

1) How much do you really want to pay for a plastic container? I'll answer for you; Not much. Looking through other options here in Norway, I find a lot of the prices for similar products to be quite unreasonable. This is at just the right price. Cheap. 2) Close fit. Slim profile. 3) See-through plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections