DX » Community » Reviews » WLE6675 Cute Bear Style 2-LED White Flashlight Keychain - Grey (3 x AG3)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoocker on 01/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cute, it's a good size and is easy to use. The light is really really bright for such a small flashlight. The item feels quite solid and shouldn't break too easily. Also: Koalas. Cons:The sound it makes is really loud, I wish there was a way to disable it. It gets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxachopin on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bought this for my girlfriend who love koalas and she loved it... - Light is very very bright - Fits perfectly in a women bag Cons:It makes a gruming sound when you active the light. That maybe fun for kids, but I find it kind of useless for a flashlight Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byglenalec on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and somewhat cute when inactive. The button on top is easy to activate. You can remove the keychain to make it a desk ornament. Cons:The eyes! The eyes! They glow brighter than the sun! Seriously - don't look strait into them for too long! OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections