DX » Community » Reviews » WLE6675 Cute Bear Style 2-LED White Flashlight Keychain - Grey (3 x AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrokenbrandnew on 03/11/2014

Well its koala bear flashlight... Very cute and very bright. Light lasts long (i've had it for about a year and light still hasn't burnt out). small enough to fit on a key chain A small bit of paint has worn of since i bought it (but that is expected since I've had it for over a year). No other real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoocker on 01/16/2014

It's cute, it's a good size and is easy to use. The light is really really bright for such a small flashlight. The item feels quite solid and shouldn't break too easily. Also: Koalas. The sound it makes is really loud, I wish there was a way to disable it. It gets really annoying after a few seconds.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybubbleshiz on 07/15/2013

Really cute and it lights up its eyes which is fun to use to scare somebody. It sure did scare me. When it got here I was surprised at the size I thought it would be a little smaller but its actually a good thing that its bigger. Makes a weird noise ,but I don't think that's much of a problem just no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxachopin on 06/27/2013

- Bought this for my girlfriend who love koalas and she loved it... - Light is very very bright - Fits perfectly in a women bag It makes a gruming sound when you active the light. That maybe fun for kids, but I find it kind of useless for a flashlight I don't know how long the batteries will last and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byglenalec on 05/30/2013

Small and somewhat cute when inactive. The button on top is easy to activate. You can remove the keychain to make it a desk ornament. The eyes! The eyes! They glow brighter than the sun! Seriously - don't look strait into them for too long! I am still trying to decide if they just threw in a frog-sound ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections