DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 1.5W 2.4GHz 4-CH RF Wireless AV Transmitter/Receiver Set w/IR Remote Relay (100V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcabrino on 08/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to assemble Signal reception is very good, even through walls IR extender is very nice Great packaging Cons:Not very sturdy, they are very light and might break the plastic easy The cables that come with the product are not of very good quality Could be cheaper Oth... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydigonogaucho on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly. I use this product with a distance of 10m with two walls in between. The image shows no flickering or noise interference. Cons:the buttons on / off are a bit stiff and could come with remote control, but this is not a cons really. The remot... Read more

4 0
  • posted byfaisalhidayat on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Installation is quite simple, if you know how to attach a/v cables to TV, this is no more complicated. The range between between transmitter and receiver is good. Price is competitive. I think it's unique since there is no similar product around my place. Cons:There's a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymissthomi on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you have any av devices that have a component output and don't want to wire or move devices this device will help you lots. I use it with a VCR connected to Cable tv so that i can change channels through the VCR without having to watch what another tv in another room... Read more

5 0
  • posted byLuizim on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very easy to mount, set and use; - All needed cables are included in the package; - Works through a nice range; - Good build quality, seems hard to break any parts; - Instructions are clear; Cons:- The sound is not quite clear, you can always hear a little &... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymikomatic on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The image looks perfect without any interference or noise to about 3 meters away. The sound is very good except for a small but harmless noise possibly alternate from the fountain. The extent of IR adds several extra points to the device, which makes it a very useful devi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byitsuribaby on 05/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works very good. good clear image and sound except minor interferences. transmit the remote control signal which is very important and making this product a whole solution. no configuration is needed after installation. I've plug it without using the manual. Cons:someti... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykeesto on 01/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well. Compared to similar products this one transmits clear and undistorted video signal with no interference so far. Build quality is quite good. The IR relay (which operates at different bandwidth) is also quite good, but seems to be more prone to... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections