DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Chest Mount Harness Camcorder Shoulder Strap for GoPro Hero 3+ / 3 / 2 / SUPTig Sports DV
  • 5 star 44 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good nice very good and quality built product muito bom e qualidade construída produto
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byartetavn on 09/05/2014

I have no major complain about this product, especially with the very reasonable price. It work very well with my SJ4000. The quality of the strap is decent. The thing that you may need to do the same like other guys purchase these non Go-Pro-original mount is to treat the inner suface of the mount grip with sand paper, then it will hold much better.... Read more

A great item

Impression:very good and quality built product;

0 0
  • posted bytomasamot on 09/01/2014

Pros: Fits perfectly. The quick-release system makes it better than the goPro's one. Cons: Maybe the place where the camera is attached should be better, like, it should come with a curved addapter, so the camera would fit better, with a better angle, I mean. Just perfect. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted byRafalsky on 08/19/2014

Pros: Tudo de bom! O elástico é bem firme, e os acessórios que acompanham o produto são de excelente qualidade! A câmera fica bem ajustada. Tudo veio muito bem embalado num plastico bolha e com os devidos lacres. Produto 100% recomendado! Cons: Nada... Tudo veio conforme descrito no anúncio do produto! Read more

Impression:muito bom e qualidade construída produto;

0 0
  • posted byCoolRib on 08/15/2014

Pros: It works well and nice quality for a fraction of the original price. When jumping, the camera won't stay in the upper position because you can't tight the screw enough. You can film upside down or not use the mount included, just slide a classic mount in the slot and the camera will not be moving Cons: Takes forever to arrive - but that is kinda ... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0
  • posted bygoprodejan on 08/04/2014

pros: very good, strong product, will save a lot of money and get the product that will do the asked... cons: smell I like it very much, I don't fell like I will lose my GoPro... the price is right and I'm very pleased with this product. Read more

Impression:good,nice;

0 0
  • posted byneleerabbit on 07/27/2014

pros for buying this chest mount. you do not need to waist money for buying original gopro chest mount. this is very quality built, elastic traps are adjustable, so anybody can cary it on. you get everything vell packed and protected, also screw is included. cons for buying, i dont see any, im using this on every bike ride for few months and i dont ... Read more

cheap and quality chest mount cheap and quality chest mount cheap and quality chest mount

Impression:very good and quality built product;

0 0
  • posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Not that much different from the original chesty. It has a nice feel in it and I believe quality is top notch. Not to mention that price tag that doesn't hurt the wallet :) Very easy to use and didn't have much trouble setting up my go pro on it. Probably just the included mount for it. I had to replace it with my original gopro mount as I think the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackblack13 on 06/30/2014

Good quality and very good price. It not differs from the original that much, but the price difference is huge The screw that comes with the mount it's a regular screw, and can be difficult to operate. The screw can be changed with a gopro one, which you can take from another mount. None Overall, a good product This is akward, you guys should remove ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmihalyi on 06/27/2014

easy to use good quality sufficiently flexible stable fixing none I'm surprised because it has a really good quality for a low price. I used it for cycling and skiing and I had no problem with. Connect the hero properly to the mount and you don't need to care about the camera, you can be sure that this tool just do for what it made. I familiarize recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydongman on 06/05/2014

great product, well made, comfortable, identical to the real deal, easy to adjust it to any size of user, many points of adjustment, come with a buckle and two extension arms and a carry case no that i have found you will need to also purchase a gopro j buckle for this mount to be really efective, they can be purchased for very cheap of this site. the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections