DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Chest Mount Harness Camcorder Shoulder Strap for GoPro Hero 3+ / 3 / 2 / SUPTig Sports DV
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Not that much different from the original chesty. It has a nice feel in it and I believe quality is top notch. Not to mention that price tag that doesn't hurt the wallet :) Very easy to use and didn't have much trouble setting up my go pro on it. Cons:Probably just the in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackblack13 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality and very good price. It not differs from the original that much, but the price difference is huge Cons:The screw that comes with the mount it's a regular screw, and can be difficult to operate. The screw can be changed with a gopro one, which you can take fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmihalyi on 06/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use good quality sufficiently flexible stable fixing Cons:none OtherThoughts:I'm surprised because it has a really good quality for a low price. I used it for cycling and skiing and I had no problem with. Connect the hero properly to the mount and you don't need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgerken on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fully adjustable to fit all sizes, the Chesty makes it easy to capture immersive video and photos from, well… your chest. It's perfect for skiing, mountain biking, motocross, paddle sports or any activity where you want to get a lower-than-the-helmet view of the action.... Read more

Chest Mount in Box Open Chest Mount Chest Mount With GoPro
    1 0
  • posted byArnonob on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, cheap, easy to use. Less than half the price of the original. I tried on the original one and this mount feels practically the same. Cons:The small joints come with regular screws, which make them uncomfortable for adjusting. To over come this I... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykabokiman on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really good quality, doesn't seem to be the thing that breaks after the first fall. Nice plastic that seem reliable and nice stretchy adjustable bands. Cons:The only possible cons i can come up with is the mount that followed with the product, who was missing th... Read more

5 0
  • posted byBenjaQuinlan on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its works like its supost to work ! I have used saling ,bikeing , treking and words good Funciona como se espera que funcione ! Cons:The bag, that came with the chest is not good. i put the chest in another bag. la bolsa en donde viene el producto no es muy buena, es un... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseteixeira on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:muito bom igual a fotografia facil de utilizar bom preço 5 estrelas o produto vem bem acondicionado com boa elastecidade os fechos são de qualidade e não fica a trás do original até penso que seja melhor gosto mais deste tipo de alças e n&#... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjokicha on 11/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Plastic does not feel cheap, looks great, straps are nice and springy, the mount piece looks solid and does not feel or look like cheap plastic, easily adjustable and comes with a small bag to pack it in too! Cons:Looks like the mount and the mount piece is metal but it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliovasel on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent build quality, even better than the original. The GoPro socket fits perfectly and there's no need to use the anti-shock rubber "U" that comes with the camera. The size is perfect for almost everyone, from S to XL body sizes. Cons:There's no... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections