DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Chest Mount Harness Camcorder Shoulder Strap for Gopro Hero 4/ 3+ / 3 / 2 / SUPTig Sports DV
Customer’s impression:
good nice Great product buen precio very good and quality built product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMLOTT on 12/19/2014

Pros : Price, Robust, ease to use, praticall Cons : 3 months to arrive in Brazil. Read more

Impression:good,Great product,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjmatrix on 12/17/2014

I would like to recommend this strap. It´s well made and it´s almost as good as the original one. Onlly missing gopro logo on it :) Read more

Impression:Great product,almost as original;

0 0 0

• posted bymarroo12 on 12/08/2014

The harness fits good, can be adjusted very easy. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byericus87 on 12/04/2014

This is a mount that works very well. I used it for waterskiing, got some good shots from the point of view that this mounts provides. It feels safe and stable, you can easily adjust it to fit on you. Read more

Impression:good,nice,needed;

0 0 0

• posted byElbatun on 11/29/2014

Buen diseño, calidad de las tiras elásticas, el plástico central del pecho no se ve de muy buena calidad, al igual que el soporte. En general Ud. obtiene por lo que paga un arnes, con plásticos inferiores al accesorios originales de la Gopro. Read more

Impression:buen precio, el plástico podría ser mejor;

0 0 0

• posted by8828081 on 11/29/2014

Fast Delivery (about a week). Reasonable price and good quality. Easy to put on and versatile. Read more

Impression:very good and quality built product;

0 0 0

• posted byiannella88 on 11/22/2014

Perfect chest mount for goPro (i have a GP hero 3+ black edition). All components seems to be very resistant, and the stretchy tissue perfectly fits the body. Price is super! Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bygeosig on 10/30/2014

Pros: very good, strong product, will save a lot of money and get the product that will do the asked... cons: smell I like it very much, I don't fell like I will lose my GoPro... the price is right and I'm very pleased Cons: The small joints come with regular screws, which make them uncomfortable for ... Read more

Impression:very good and quality built product,Nice quality and price;

0 0 0

• posted byartetavn on 09/05/2014

I have no major complain about this product, especially with the very reasonable price. It work very well with my SJ4000. The quality of the strap is decent. The thing that you may need to do the same like other guys purchase these non Go-Pro-original mount is to treat the inner suface of the mount grip ... Read more

A great item

Impression:very good and quality built product;

0 0 0

• posted bytomasamot on 09/01/2014

Pros: Fits perfectly. The quick-release system makes it better than the goPro's one. Cons: Maybe the place where the camera is attached should be better, like, it should come with a curved addapter, so the camera would fit better, with a better angle, I mean. Just perfect. Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections