DX » Community » Reviews » O.TAGE Casual Men's Analog + Digital Sports Quartz Wrist Watch - Silver + Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeloBSG1 on 03/06/2014

Sturdy and does everything it supose to. belt is rugged but i think it will get better by time. But it seems to be well built. There are no rough edges, finish is very smooth and proffesional. I wear it on airsoft games and it managed to survive so it means it is good. Everything from the specs works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlim5706 on 11/26/2013

The model O.TAGE Casual Watch Men's Analog + Digital Sports Quartz Wrist Watch - Silver + Black (1 x CR2025), buy gift, fear not to give the size, but you will, is an apparent clock, measuring correct, 4 cm box, which makes no giant, is a good size. working properly, and gives the feeling of being better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1994foxmulder on 09/03/2013

I really love this watch. It´s looking is awesome, it seems more expensive that it really is. It is easy to read, both the digital and the analog. The blue backlight is powerfull and last 4 seconds each time you press the button. It has alarm, stopwatch and calendar. No countdown timer available,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfran82 on 06/03/2013

Very nice looking watch!. It seems more expensive than it really is. The rubber/silicone band is well made, is thick, robust, seems to last long. The blue backlight is electroluminiscent and is very powerful. The light illuminates the digits, and it remains lit during 4 seconds. It has a stopwatch function,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections