Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomtec36 on 04/10/2014

A very cheap PID controller with an amazing amount of functionality built in. The English manual is consise but OK. The auto-tuning system worked very well for me. The controller has many different options for different types of sensors, 2 alarm outputs and a special output for a solid state relay for PID control. Very good! Extensive password protected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrene007 on 03/12/2014

Really good control. Much better that REX model (also sell on DX). Smaller. 3 outputs including 1 SSR, which is more reliable than std relay. Also all functions seems to work (the REX one cannot display Farahneit, this one yes). The instructions are a bit too simple (you have to understand and know how to use it for some specific functions). Contacts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiliosh on 01/22/2014

- Great features/price ratio. - I like the size, perfect for using in a small enclosure like I need for a DIY SousVide Project. - A lot of config options. - Frontal panel quality could be better, but its ok for the price. When you push button you can hear the clicky noise of the plastic sheet moving that makes you fear it will tear up. - The manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLzingano on 11/07/2013

-Very good controller, decent build quality, but dont expect it bo be waterproof or anything like that. Remember it is, above all, cheap, and works great. -Instructions manual is good, and even explains how to tune PID. Gives a short explanation about how PID works. Not very good translation, however it is understandable and controller is quite intuitive,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections