Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedCo on 08/03/2014

Pros: - small - works good - USB mini - small leds, which indicate charging and full Cons: Have to solder cables on it It's working nice, if you need a li-ion charger. The 4056TP chipset is well known as a good solution as a smart charger. Many much more exepnsive chargers use this chip, too. The price ... Read more

Nice DIY charger for li-ion Nice DIY charger for li-ion

Impression:Small, work nice, but have to solder ;

0 0 0

• posted bybelldandyit on 03/26/2014

It uses a linear regulator. You can easily change the sense resistor to set current . The strategies programmed inside are useful fo revive dead batteries. and to protect in case of problem... at the moment no one. the linear regulator can whithstand more than 5V. (if im not wrong, 14). Of course power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRotule666 on 03/13/2014

Board is very small, it makes it easy to hack it into any devices. Charge the battery as intended. Pads available to connect battery and power supply makes it easy to hack wires to it. One of the boards has one side uncut (a board that was in the outer section of the pcb panel) its not a big problem,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakis031 on 03/08/2014

This is a great product and works fine. The quality is great and at this price, it's a steal. One can't really ask for much more. Good job DX for offering this quality, this cheap. One of the pros is definitely the shipping times. I received it in just 15 days in Greece which is more than excellent considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmatur on 02/11/2014

its very small, good to use. Output 1Ah thats very good for cheap charger, also this charger doing "smart charge" of battery at end of charging output is 20-100mA, it gives longer life for battery. I like it. Doesnt have a fuse. I destroyed charger when ? mixed up + and -. Next is output 5V,... Read more

1A Lithium Battery Charging Module - Blue 1A Lithium Battery Charging Module - Blue

0 0 0

• posted byLupinSansei on 01/01/2014

Soldering quality is decent and the board well cleaned up (no flux residues). The board is very small and can easily be hidden away in your project. Although the board is small the soldering pads are large ans easy to solder to. This board is the cheapest I found with the TP4056 chip on it. The pin for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabelizer on 12/04/2013

Chip code visible on my boards, TP4056...Thanks Ralph! I have not yet connected one, but they seem pretty good from a build standpoint. Should be quite useful! Use with an overload protected cell, and all should be well. Fuse your supply line, USB will limit itself. Safely Packed for ESD protection. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaiscavalca2 on 11/16/2013

Very simple and easy to use! Only install the battery + and - points. I loved because it is exatly i need. I recommend for all users, experts or not. It is very small product. It is perfect, the best circuit I bought here informação the DealExtreme. Only lights is confuse, red is finished charger.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelenicskyers on 07/22/2013

- Easy to use, just solder wires and its working. - Charges a 3.6V (4.2V) Battery like 18650 - Very small. Can be used to make portable things - One led shows standby and another shows charged states. - Chip code is erased (see Other Toughts) - It doesnt have a fuse. - No more that I think The chip code ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections