DX » Community » Reviews » 1A Lithium Battery Charging Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Quality Small work nice charge your own USB battery charger!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8884976 on 01/24/2015

Pros: Compact size, have a quality feeling in hand, green led! (I hate blue leds) Cons: Nothing

I'm satisfied!

Impression:Small,Quality, work nice;

0 1 1

• posted byHernanRod on 12/31/2014

A module with Small size and compact dimension for pc USB charging application. A low price battery charger for you. There is a problem with the full charge, the leds indicate another colour than the specification.

Impression:your own USB battery charger!!;

0 0 0

• posted bytarada.ru on 12/28/2014

The module is charging well r / c battery 18C, 20C and more. From it's very simple to do charger for your toys .

Charger for your toys Charger for your toys

Impression:charge,r/c;

0 0 0

• posted byFedfep on 11/12/2014

Pros: Inexpensive cost for a Lithium battery charger. Works good and with the 5V you can connect in a lot of power adapter or usb. Very little. Cons: No protection against mistakes in the connection of battery cables.

0 0 0

• posted bysalchen on 11/02/2014

Petit carte idéale pour des projets en DIY comme des enceinte bluetooth autonome. Des leds indiquent quand c'est chargé.

0 0 0

• posted bymlodedrwale on 10/31/2014

I bought this charger some time ago and I use it almost every day for charging my 18650 batteries. It's wery esy to use, You have to only soldier it to battery holder and connect to usb charger or computer! Charging is indicated with red light. When batterry is fully loaded light turns from red -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesolder on 10/27/2014

I used four of these and a 4x18650 holder to build a 4 slot charger. This is far superior to the other cheap 18650 chargers. Most cheap chargers are not true CV/CC chargers, and almost none of them implement soft start and charge termination. These charging modules do! I feel much safer charging... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanymouse55 on 10/01/2014

This charging module does everything it needs to do, and it does it well. I am starting to use them in practically every project that is battery powered. Usb mini has the advantage over micro usb that it doesn't tend to break. It is still small enough to be versatile, so it is the best of both up... Read more

6 0 0

• posted byRedCo on 08/03/2014

Pros: - small - works good - USB mini - small leds, which indicate charging and full Cons: Have to solder cables on it It's working nice, if you need a li-ion charger. The 4056TP chipset is well known as a good solution as a smart charger. Many much more exepnsive chargers use this chip, too. The... Read more

Nice DIY charger for li-ion Nice DIY charger for li-ion

Impression:Small, work nice, but have to solder ;

0 0 0

• posted byDoublehp on 06/25/2014

Must have. Generic Lipo charger. None. It's using mini-USB plug; this plug is dieing since now all phones use micro-USB; so now, every one have and use micro only. I hope the next batch of this item will evolve. It has two LEDs: one red, one blue. One for charging, one for charge completed. I one... Read more

My external battery for my phone. Beta test.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections