DX » Community » Reviews » 1A Lithium Battery Charging Module - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Quality Small work nice charge your own USB battery charger!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8884976 on 01/24/2015

Pros: Compact size, have a quality feeling in hand, green led! (I hate blue leds) Cons: Nothing

I'm satisfied!

Impression:Small,Quality, work nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHernanRod on 12/31/2014

A module with Small size and compact dimension for pc USB charging application. A low price battery charger for you. There is a problem with the full charge, the leds indicate another colour than the specification.

Impression:your own USB battery charger!!;

0 0 0

• posted bytarada.ru on 12/28/2014

The module is charging well r / c battery 18C, 20C and more. From it's very simple to do charger for your toys .

Charger for your toys Charger for your toys

Impression:charge,r/c;

0 0 0

• posted byFedfep on 11/12/2014

Pros: Inexpensive cost for a Lithium battery charger. Works good and with the 5V you can connect in a lot of power adapter or usb. Very little. Cons: No protection against mistakes in the connection of battery cables.

0 0 0

• posted bysalchen on 11/02/2014

Petit carte idéale pour des projets en DIY comme des enceinte bluetooth autonome. Des leds indiquent quand c'est chargé.

0 0 0

• posted byanymouse55 on 10/01/2014

This charging module does everything it needs to do, and it does it well. I am starting to use them in practically every project that is battery powered. Usb mini has the advantage over micro usb that it doesn't tend to break. It is still small enough to be versatile, so it is the best of both up... Read more

6 0 0

• posted byRedCo on 08/03/2014

Pros: - small - works good - USB mini - small leds, which indicate charging and full Cons: Have to solder cables on it It's working nice, if you need a li-ion charger. The 4056TP chipset is well known as a good solution as a smart charger. Many much more exepnsive chargers use this chip, too. The... Read more

Nice DIY charger for li-ion Nice DIY charger for li-ion

Impression:Small, work nice, but have to solder ;

0 0 0

• posted bybelldandyit on 03/26/2014

It uses a linear regulator. You can easily change the sense resistor to set current . The strategies programmed inside are useful fo revive dead batteries. and to protect in case of problem... at the moment no one. the linear regulator can whithstand more than 5V. (if im not wrong, 14). Of course... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRotule666 on 03/13/2014

Board is very small, it makes it easy to hack it into any devices. Charge the battery as intended. Pads available to connect battery and power supply makes it easy to hack wires to it. One of the boards has one side uncut (a board that was in the outer section of the pcb panel) its not a big that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysakis031 on 03/08/2014

This is a great product and works fine. The quality is great and at this price, it's a steal. One can't really ask for much more. Good job DX for offering this quality, this cheap. One of the pros is definitely the shipping times. I received it in just 15 days in Greece which is more than that i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections