Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaximeSharp89 on 07/01/2016

Pros : Charge slowly batteries, so the battery will work longer. The circuit is really small, so it's convenient. Cons : /

Impression:Small,Quality,Usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byhellra1ser666 on 06/30/2016

Pros: Price, Size, Quality Cons: None I needed a compact 18650 charger for more than 2 cells. So I bought 5 charger modules, placed them together with 5 cell holders on a single 160x100 PCB - et voila - Multipurpose charger. I wired all charger inputs in parallel so I can power the charger board... Read more

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byManolodudaa on 06/21/2016

pros: well finished pcb and components cons: there's is no cons, only the circuit doesn't have protection against polarity inversion. Once you do the inversion, charger is invalid.

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMatthew1986 on 05/29/2016

I'm happy with the accuracy of this small Lithium ion charger. Both of mine charge to 4.20v or a a few hundredths of a volt higher and follows the correct constant current, constant voltage protocol. Indicator lights are useful indicators of charging and indicate when it is complete without any a... Read more

Quality Li-on charger

Impression:Small,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by10189037 on 04/26/2016

Pros: Small, compact and exactly as advertised. Cons: Nil Waiting time excessive, but probably due to local countries postage issues. Tested excessively and all working after two days of continuous charging all my old (removed from laptop) 18650 batteries. Easy to connect even with my limited... Read more

Impression:OK,Small,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byroot82 on 03/13/2016

The only proposition is redesign PCB to set resistor should be modified to change charge current 0805 at least. 0603 is too small to change it in home conditions.

Impression:OK,Small,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by10110151 on 03/02/2016

Great product. The only issue was with shipping time

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 02/08/2016

PROS: Matches the claimed spec. Used one of those in an electronic project, and another in my homemade wireless headphones - in both instances charges a 1400mAh battery in ~2 hours. Does not degrade the battery cell (over a year in operation, and both batteries are still good). CONS: Could've a A... Read more

Impression:Small,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted by9066248 on 01/28/2016

Right Price, good Product

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byNolhan on 01/22/2016

pros:fonctionne bien intensity réglable avec la resistance a changer cons il n'y a affiche pas li veau de la battery en temp réel Mais il avertie quand c'est chargé:)

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere