DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Charging & Data Cable for Samsung / HTC - Black + Golden (150cm)
Customer’s impression:
excelent Robust
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaves3aves on 11/07/2014

long enough to use even in the car. the metallic coating prevent to be gnawed. the microUSB connector side is long enough too charge the smartphone even is covered by rubber protector case. Read more

Impression:excelent ,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted bydjwesz11 on 01/28/2014

This a the best cable i have ever had! It is really really strong and i know this cable won't break so easy as normal cables. It is also pretty long so it can reach further then my previous cable. The micro usb plug is longer then a normal one. It works great but looks a bit cheap to me. My previous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillzag on 11/28/2013

Easy to install, the phone fits perfectly, Very easy to use. The cable seems to be of pretty good quality. the charger is very good and beautiful in the same color with cable. no cons. there are not cons for this product until now Wow how many more words do I need.Wow how many more words do I need very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaqKa on 09/25/2013

It is nice looking, Also the lenght suits my needs. The micro usb connector is of rubbish quality, it disconects even with a small displacement of the device or cable. Hence not usefull at all. I used it with my phones and my external hardrive. It was disconnecting. Also the 2 lock hooks do not snap ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bybacila on 08/30/2013

* Nylon or whatever mesh material coating properly protects cable and does not allow to bend it at sharp angle to prevent wire and/or isolator breakage. Thats typical problem with cheap cables (had bought such for ~2$ a pair). This additional dollar pays off if you want to use cable longer that 1 month.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrrrrreeeee on 07/10/2013

It is a veeeery long cable, which is good if you need freedom. I can easily charge my phone long away from the socket. it is looks very nice. it works without any problem for over a two months. after that it sometimes stopped charging. there must be something broken inside. if you plug cable into phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytotamir on 05/30/2013

Strong cable and excellent quality, very durable, except for connections Round Cable and strong, high-quality cable, unfortunately, the most important part and is micro usb connection, too long, sticking out of the device, the device may break if it falls Better quality connections will make the cable ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections