DX » Community » Reviews » Red Light Dot-Matrix Stainless Steel Wristwatch with Weekday Display
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtadeu on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This watch is very good looking and stylish. It can be combined to a great variety of clothes and styles. It has a great finishing and it looks very resistant. I think it is really stainless steel. The numbers are very big and clear, so it can be visualized at... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycarson on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking watch! I can't emphasize enough how good this watch looks! It's a large watch face, and it only displays the time or date when you press one of the buttons. This is a pro for me because the LED's are quite bright, and it would be very distracting if it were... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlieos on 03/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch was a pleasant surprise. The watch has a very shiny chrome finish. It looks very classy. The LED display is very bright, large, and easy to read. The watchband is also of a higher quality than I expected. To my surprise, the watch was actuall a bit heavy -- I c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrevbryon on 03/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Watch itself seems sturdy, red light dot matrix face lights up and can be read easily from across the room. Can be set for 12 or 24 hour format. Second button press shows date (MM/DD). Numbers appear within a different light pattern each button press (post video... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySkywize on 03/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is larger then I expected, but I was able to adjust the wrist straps to a smaller size. While to big for an "every day" watch, it is great for the right occasions. The display shows little animations when coming on and turning off and the d... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTheGMan on 03/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-A beautiful watch, certainly an eye-catcher. -It does as stated on DX - shows the date and time. And that's it. -Pretty heavy and feels just as nice. Cons:-Some leds are dim. -There seems to be bits of debris under the display. -The right part of the screen s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections