DX » Community » Reviews » Anti - Fog Inserts for GoPro 3+/3/2/1 Camera - White + Red (12PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoelTann on 05/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item arrived promptly in less than a week. Fully sealed packaging and zip-lock bag, with no defects found. Quality wise, same as what you will be getting from other source with a higher price. Cons:Nothing to fault on such product. Simple and easy to use. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybin23 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice and thin comes with multiple sheets Cons:i think it is a bit expensive for what i planned to spent on this OtherThoughts:I bought this to be used in the water proof case (SPK-AS1) for my Sony ar-15 action cam. This case has no holes which means when the action cam... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymildlife on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are great to have when you shoot in water. GoPros get so easily fog inside. Worst cases are when it's really hot and you need to stay with camera for a long time in water. No fog in my tests this far. The size is really slim so you can add multiple slices same tim... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections