DX » Community » Reviews » FX138 2 x 50W TDA7492 Digital Power Audio Amplifier Circuit Board - Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byulfertos on 06/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact size, low profile and low engergy usage. Has got plenty of power for outdoors audio re inforcment. Comes in antistatic foil bag. Comes with a small 3p connector for the audio signal. Cons:The condensators where not sitting flush on the pcb's Resoldered them for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDamian-str on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price but good quality, high power amplifier module. I`ve got about 2x40W on 8ohm and 24V power supply. Sound is clear and loud. High efficiency, even with full power have about 40 Celsius degrees Cons:Heatsink was askew screwed. Askew soldered capacitor a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeyb789 on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:first of all the 50 x 2 is not quite correct atleast not on my board. i only got about 40 watts but could have been my speaker ohms being 16 ohms. other than that great as a subwoofer for small 6 x 9 speaker kit. Cons:i did not have dc offset like the other re... Read more

2 1
  • posted byLucifer84 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A cheap good quality amplifier, 40W for 1% THD at 4 ohm speakers and 22V power supply. The input sensitivity is 220 mV because the gain is already set to maximum, very good as a phone docking system. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I am going to install a preamp at input on mine... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySponkii on 11/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a desent class D amplifier. No background hissing or noise. Low idle current consumption. Drives large speakers well (Yamaha NS555) Cons:Decoupling cap could be better. OtherThoughts:Would buy again. Great for a portable amplifier project Great for che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlen1988 on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good product. very loud and clear voice. I advise you to buy.It is a really good , it fits my needs.Just what I needed! it works perfectly audio amplifier board.This is an excellent amplifier. If you need to drive some speakers and don't want to spend a l... Read more

4 0
  • posted bylmpiffer on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound, does not heat as it's a class-D amp but anyway has a good heat sink. Comes with a signal cable ready to solder to any audio jack and plug it in. Also has the Vcc input and power output ready to insert cables and use. Practical. Cons:The package is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym4vv10 on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Recommend to buy! Great product. Small size. Not hot. Qualitatively executed. Cons:Cons not found. Works very well. The small size and low consumption of Taka, you Can use in any project of a Small size. Not hot. Qualitatively executed. Great product OtherThough... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySponkii on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Compact Decent sound quality Build quality is decent, although decoupling cap could be better quality. Current draw at idle 61mA at 17V (w. speakers) Cons:DC offset 10mV and 50mV Decoupling cap could be better. OtherThoughts:It cant supply 50W into 8 ohms... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgedi on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Stay lukewarm at low level (<5watt) and around 40°C for 2x15watt approximately. -No on/off "pop" at all. -Good sound quality. -Small and compact board, easy to integrate. -Great voltage range operation. -Very low humming (at least with a 24v p... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections