DX » Community » Reviews » FX138 2 x 50W TDA7492 Digital Power Audio Amplifier Circuit Board - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
None Nice Amp worked for 3 minutes
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatnsx on 09/26/2014

Decent little amp - at first I tried it at 16V, and it distorted notably driving two 8 Ohm speakers at a reasonably loud volume, but then I switched to a 22V supply and it got a whole lot better, even at significantly higher output levels. Read more

Impression:Nice Amp;

0 0 0

• posted byjannuillepeffaa on 09/26/2014

Great amplifier. I am using it with 12V/1A power supply and I got enough volume for my needs and I can play loud enough for my neighbours to hear it too. With higher volume there is some distortion but it is because I am using that poor power supply. Great and loud sound! Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byCrispyDuck on 09/24/2014

Powered by a regulated 12v DC source. Connected to 100w, 4ohm speakers. Sound source - Android Tablet. It looks like it should be well made, although the middle blue power connector was bent over and not attached properly. (D2 is holding it up!) It sounded ok when it worked for 3 minutes (at most!) but ... Read more

Impression:worked for 3 minutes;

0 0 0

• posted byulfertos on 06/18/2014

Compact size, low profile and low engergy usage. Has got plenty of power for outdoors audio re inforcment. Comes in antistatic foil bag. Comes with a small 3p connector for the audio signal. The condensators where not sitting flush on the pcb's Resoldered them for a more snug fit. Used two of these in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamian-str on 05/24/2014

Low price but good quality, high power amplifier module. I`ve got about 2x40W on 8ohm and 24V power supply. Sound is clear and loud. High efficiency, even with full power have about 40 Celsius degrees Heatsink was askew screwed. Askew soldered capacitor and speaker connectors. There is no volume regulation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeyb789 on 01/27/2014

first of all the 50 x 2 is not quite correct atleast not on my board. i only got about 40 watts but could have been my speaker ohms being 16 ohms. other than that great as a subwoofer for small 6 x 9 speaker kit. i did not have dc offset like the other reviewer but could be that i put a 4700 cap vs 2... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byLucifer84 on 01/23/2014

A cheap good quality amplifier, 40W for 1% THD at 4 ohm speakers and 22V power supply. The input sensitivity is 220 mV because the gain is already set to maximum, very good as a phone docking system. none I am going to install a preamp at input on mine because i will use it for my TV set and it's audio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySponkii on 11/14/2013

This is a desent class D amplifier. No background hissing or noise. Low idle current consumption. Drives large speakers well (Yamaha NS555) Decoupling cap could be better. Would buy again. Great for a portable amplifier project Great for cheap and small amplifier projects. Please make informative reviews,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlen1988 on 10/31/2013

very good product. very loud and clear voice. I advise you to buy.It is a really good , it fits my needs.Just what I needed! it works perfectly audio amplifier board.This is an excellent amplifier. If you need to drive some speakers and don't want to spend a lot of money, this amp will do wonders. the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bylmpiffer on 09/20/2013

Great sound, does not heat as it's a class-D amp but anyway has a good heat sink. Comes with a signal cable ready to solder to any audio jack and plug it in. Also has the Vcc input and power output ready to insert cables and use. Practical. The package is a plastic bag only and the main capacitor suffers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections