DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythunderbird1994 on 05/11/2013

It's really easy to apply this screen protector. It's cheep. Fits perfectly. Good quality of the protector. Nothing. The provided cloth quality could be better, but it's the same as these provided with much more expensive screen protectors. The surface should be cleaned from any dust, figerprints and threads, before applying and there wouldn't be any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunor2 on 08/11/2011

- Very easy to apply - Very durable - Do not get lose from the screen - Fits perfectly - Cheap - Fits any LCD with 2,5'' - Last a long time if you take proper care Nothing. But it's a little thick, so I would not recommend it for touch sensitive screens. You need to be carefull to avoid air bubbles between the LCD screen and the LCD protector. Clean ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerumbm on 04/11/2011

Very easy to fit on my Canon IXUS 95 screen. Very good price. Much more cheaper than in local store Good to very good build quality. Actually i can not see difference between this and more expensive screen protectors. f you need a cheap protector, just buy it. Nice price, nice product, and usefull to protect the LCD of your device from scratches Can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySharkoo on 12/30/2010

Cheap film to protect your expensive camera It works as you expect it and resists scratches You can change worn protector to new easily... None really maybe somee air bubbles can`t escape when sticking but its not product fail its my fail... Very important- clean the screen extremely well before attempting to stick as even a tiny particle can cause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjl224 on 03/03/2010

It is a good price. Cut pretty nice also. Well packaged. Came with a screen cleaner cloth It did not fit my screen. Had to trim it which is ugly. Was pretty sad about spending the money on something that didn't fit my Canon SX10 IS which is a 2.5" screen display but couldn't get it to fit. Wish it would have fitted my Canon SX10 IS instead of wasting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycruelty on 02/19/2010

First of all, it's cheap, which is a pro itself. However this does not mean it's bad, it's the opposite. It comes with a small cloth to clean the screen before applying the protector. Applied perfectly the first time. Not really a con, but it has round edges while most displays have straight edges, might be a con depending on what you want to use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErickR on 02/09/2010

It is cheap. Easy to use, I put it in my canon A720IS and was very easy, without bubbles. Very Important!! Don't forget to clean the screen before and remove every dust. !! The transparency is very good. Not very hard. The fit was not perfect, the SP is little bit small than the screen. You need to clean very well the screen before, or the bubble will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAimevous on 01/14/2010

so far it has stayed on my dslr's plastic cover. YES i'm using it to protect the plastic screen protector on my DSLR. You can never be too careful :) It has survived many possible scratches so far and the light transmission has been pretty decent. None, maybe the micro fibre cloth provided can be of better quality but its free anyway. Get this if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevvie on 06/30/2009

Very easy to fit on my Canon s5IS. I've fitted MANY screen protectors before to various stuff, Nintendo DS/Dell AXIM X50v/Sony Ericsson K800i,. This fitted first time (once I trimmed it) with NO air bubbles. Also seems VERY clear for a cheap protector. Most cheap protectors make the screen loos a little definition. Had to trim about 1-1.5mm from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunor2 on 06/29/2009

Great (awesome) price. Protected my Nikon D40 LCD nicely. Looks resistent and don't damge easy. A cloth to clean the dust (poor material, but is nice for one time use) comes in the package. Really hard to put it on the LCD. Every time you stick it on, it creates some airbubbles (because of dust). I've put it on my D40 LCD, and don't cover it all (2.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections