DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Condenser Interview Recording Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good sound for a cheap mic Muito bom para um microfone tão barato Muy buen microfono para el precio barato Just WOW
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshantic on 12/03/2015

Impression:Very good sound for a cheap mic;

Pros: nice and clear sound, comes with very long cable, no pop sound no wind sound, shotgun option is very nice, comes with a nice case. Cons: cable is shady quality and can input noise if moved. We use this in a lets-play youtube channel, once you know how to configure the levels and set it up,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8841834 on 02/05/2015

Impression:Very good sound for a cheap mic;

A really nice package ! the microphone is easy to use, a really good build quality, Sounds good but in MONO not STEREO ! so you can hear the sound only in one ear .

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohncarterr on 12/19/2014

Impression:good,Very good sound for a cheap mic,Muito bom para um microfone tão barato;

O som é muito bom. A estrutura do microfone é si é metálica e muito boa. O cabo é bem longo, mas infelizmente causa muita interferência a qualquer leve movimento. Aconselho a compra de um cabo de maior qualidade, se quiser tirar o máximo do produto. Ele vem com um pequeno adaptador para adaptar o... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytrejo14 on 10/15/2014

Impression:Muy buen microfono para el precio barato;

Muy buen microfono, llego en la fecha prevista, la unica contra que se me ocurre es el cable, que hace un pequeño falso pero se puede cambiar.. el resto perfecto.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFairlightCMI on 07/25/2014

Impression:Just WOW;

Pro: The microphone came nice packaged in a not-so-bad case, where i can store it. The built-quality is very good... doesnt look cheap and is very lightweight. Good size and overall grip. It also comes with a wind-shield (worth gold) a cable and a plug-adapter. The adapter looks very cheap and i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byUriasfreitas on 06/19/2014

- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 me... Cons: It doesn't come with a AA - to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byglitterball2 on 01/18/2014

This mic offers great bang for your buck and sounds good. The included cable isn't great and the microphone isn't balanced. The mic also feels a little lighter than you might expect (compared to high-end AKG mics anyway). I bought this for my DSLR and for simple voice-overs recorded directly into... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFlea50 on 12/19/2013

wow, great quality sound especially when on tele mode the sound is amplified a great deal. The mic is made fully of metal, except the battery compartment which is durable plastic, the mic is a genuine EM-320E. The output is mono (not sure if that is a pro lol) but it makes no difference. The is a... Read more

Stuff included with nice foam mic holder XLR connector 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch adapter TELE, Normal, Off switch Nice mic tip EM-320E AA battery compartment Not a good case, cardboard Muff on mic

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylonballz on 11/12/2013

Nice build quallity, awesome wind jammer. And the audio quallity is amazing. I compared it with my Blue Snowball microphone and the audio pickup is better than it. The quallity of the audio is about the same as a Pro Shotgun microphone. The audio results are amazing! Nice quallity cabel included.... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK
    posted byRebecka95 on 10/22/2013

Cheap, easy to use and it is not that difficult! The adapter reallllly sucks. The sound gets really bad when I am recording and I have to hold/ push together the adapter and cord to get the "right" sound (clear and not noise/rumbling). And that's because the adapter is loose! over the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere