DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Condenser Interview Recording Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUriasfreitas on 06/19/2014

- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 me... Cons: It doesn't come with a AA battery. - The adapter from 5.6mm to 3.5mm isn't good, looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglitterball2 on 01/18/2014

This mic offers great bang for your buck and sounds good. The included cable isn't great and the microphone isn't balanced. The mic also feels a little lighter than you might expect (compared to high-end AKG mics anyway). I bought this for my DSLR and for simple voice-overs recorded directly into a PC using XLR to USB cable sku: 118459. I worked as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlea50 on 12/19/2013

wow, great quality sound especially when on tele mode the sound is amplified a great deal. The mic is made fully of metal, except the battery compartment which is durable plastic, the mic is a genuine EM-320E. The output is mono (not sure if that is a pro lol) but it makes no difference. The cable is of great quality and is very long so that might be ... Read more

Stuff included with nice foam mic holder XLR connector 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch adapter TELE, Normal, Off switch Nice mic tip EM-320E AA battery compartment Muff on mic Not a good case, cardboard
    0 0
  • posted bylonballz on 11/12/2013

Nice build quallity, awesome wind jammer. And the audio quallity is amazing. I compared it with my Blue Snowball microphone and the audio pickup is better than it. The quallity of the audio is about the same as a Pro Shotgun microphone. The audio results are amazing! Nice quallity cabel included. No battery indicator, dont know when empty It's mono.... Read more

2 0
  • OK
    posted byRebecka95 on 10/22/2013

Cheap, easy to use and it is not that difficult! The adapter reallllly sucks. The sound gets really bad when I am recording and I have to hold/ push together the adapter and cord to get the "right" sound (clear and not noise/rumbling). And that's because the adapter is loose! Disappointed over the adapter! I think it is nice that even amateurs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowBrujah on 06/18/2013

- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 meters, and the XLR connector have the lock pin to make the connection safer. - It doesn't come ... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections