DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Condenser Interview Recording Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUriasfreitas on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 me...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglitterball2 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This mic offers great bang for your buck and sounds good. Cons:The included cable isn't great and the microphone isn't balanced. The mic also feels a little lighter than you might expect (compared to high-end AKG mics anyway). OtherThoughts:I bought this for m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlea50 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:wow, great quality sound especially when on tele mode the sound is amplified a great deal. The mic is made fully of metal, except the battery compartment which is durable plastic, the mic is a genuine EM-320E. The output is mono (not sure if that is a pro lol) b... Read more

Stuff included with nice foam mic holder XLR connector 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch adapter TELE, Normal, Off switch Nice mic tip EM-320E AA battery compartment Muff on mic Not a good case, cardboard
    0 0
  • posted bylonballz on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice build quallity, awesome wind jammer. And the audio quallity is amazing. I compared it with my Blue Snowball microphone and the audio pickup is better than it. The quallity of the audio is about the same as a Pro Shotgun microphone. The audio results are ama... Read more

2 0
  • OK
    posted byRebecka95 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, easy to use and it is not that difficult! Cons:The adapter reallllly sucks. The sound gets really bad when I am recording and I have to hold/ push together the adapter and cord to get the "right" sound (clear and not noise/rumbling). And that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowBrujah on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 meters, and the X... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections