- It is really a CONDENSER microphone. - It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands. - The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises. - The cable is really long, about 5 me...
Cons: It doesn't come with a AA battery. - The adapter from 5.6mm to 3.5mm isn't good, looks ... Read more
This mic offers great bang for your buck and sounds good. The included cable isn't great and the microphone isn't balanced.
The mic also feels a little lighter than you might expect (compared to high-end AKG mics anyway). I bought this for my DSLR and for simple voice-overs recorded directly into a PC using XLR to USB cable sku: 118459.
I worked as ... Read more
wow, great quality sound especially when on tele mode the sound is amplified a great deal. The mic is made fully of metal, except the battery compartment which is durable plastic, the mic is a genuine EM-320E. The output is mono (not sure if that is a pro lol) but it makes no difference. The cable is of great quality and is very long so that might be ... Read more
Nice build quallity, awesome wind jammer. And the audio quallity is amazing. I compared it with my Blue Snowball microphone and the audio pickup is better than it. The quallity of the audio is about the same as a Pro Shotgun microphone. The audio results are amazing! Nice quallity cabel included. No battery indicator, dont know when empty It's mono.... Read more
Cheap, easy to use and it is not that difficult! The adapter reallllly sucks. The sound gets really bad when I am recording and I have to hold/ push together the adapter and cord to get the "right" sound (clear and not noise/rumbling). And that's because the adapter is loose! Disappointed over the adapter! I think it is nice that even amateurs ... Read more
- It is really a CONDENSER microphone.
- It sounds very well, comparable to a US$ 150 Microphone from the traditional brands.
- The sound is loud and clear, mic is very sensible even to the smallest and quieter noises.
- The cable is really long, about 5 meters, and the XLR connector have the lock pin to make the connection safer. - It doesn't come ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.