DX » Community » Reviews » 3.9" LCD Screen Protector for Digital Cameras/DV Camcorders
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySergeyTaube on 03/28/2013

It is really cheap, and I did not expext very good quality, but in fact quality is good enough. I used it for my Sony Ericsson P1i (I have to cut it, has been done easy) and it is working already half year without any problems, protection is good. Fiber cloth was attached to the package and good to clean ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNkvlad on 08/16/2012

Easy to use screen protector (instruction and fiber cloth inside), very good price, quick mail delivery. Cardboard protects it from damage while shiping. Real packing is different than in product description,but it of course doesn't matter at all. I don't see another cons. I am quite satisfied. Using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaduarte07 on 01/24/2012

It protects the LCD from direct contact with the face, avoiding soil it with the fat of his own skin. More importantly, it protects well against scratches, water and anything else that could come into direct contact with the screen. The price is magnificent and I'm thinking of buying 5 more for my other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheRealMaiMai on 09/04/2011

I bought this screen protector just when I bought my camera sincec the first day I place the screen protector. It is wonderful it has not scratch or peel off. I cannot see any con is a really easy to use product. I will recommend that when you are going to install the screen protector to your camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasandrysik on 06/08/2011

--> Well again. I know i write it everywhere but it is extremly cheap. I don't know how it is possible :-) -->Foil looks good. -->Packing is also good - the cardboard protects it from damage during mailing process. And it looks nice. But the picture on packing is different than showed in this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybvini on 02/02/2010

English: Cheap, realy cheap. Using it on my DSLR LCD and, sometimes, i forget that it is there, does the job right and barely reflects sunlight. PT-BR Muito barato. Usando ele em minha câmera DLSR e cumpre muito bem o papel, reflete pouca luz solar e mal da para nota-lo sobre o LCD. English: nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections