DX » Community » Reviews » EGO-CE4 1.6ml Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer - Black + Transparent (10 PCS)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybyron555 on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive and very effective. These have great vapor quality, don't leak, and last "forever". Tough build quality. A+ with lower power batteries (Amps/volts). They produce a ton of vapor when new and last a long time. Cons:When I say "forever", I m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAffoltre on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Always good to have more atomizer if you are using different tobacco or if you want to try different tobacco. It has also measure lines so you know exactly how much tobacco tar oil you have to fill in. Great quality and very good price for 10 atomizer. Cons:The measure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertas477 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I remained satisfied with your purchase, many Atomizers for such a low price, definitely worth buying large quantities atomaizerius because it is much cheaper, and so the price is very low because viesim recommend buying larger quantities are cheaper and bette... Read more

I get 10 but in foto are 9
    1 0
  • posted byptc12 on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is good , the smoke that comes out is excellent , there is no dreaning liquid coming outside the mouth place The screw , is well built let me just say I love this thing!! Great throat hit, taste and vapor production. Highly recommend this product C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhardol on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I brought mine from a deal so the price was under 10$ for pack of 10 so it was really cheap then. The normal price ain't bad considering you get atomizers and tanks. Also haven't had leaks from these that didn't involve "user error". The quality is s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good price, even if you were getting half as many. swappable mouthpieces/"drip tips" less likely to crack than the iGo 808 tank i purchased retail from a local vendor (note- this does NOT fit the iGo 808 battery. just a comparison to quality of materials)... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytinyteri on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great vapor!!! Works so well that it is just perfect. fits my 510 ego battery perfectly! Price is just wonderful, can not really say enough good things about it. not a cheap build at all!! Cons:The only drawback is that it you can not rebuild it, in other word... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycalileon on 05/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap cartomizers that pack a punch. Great sturdy finnish. They are easy to use and don't leak. The vapor production is awesome compared to regular atomizers and even more expensive cartomizers. Scale is easy to read. No burning taste when the atomizer is at the end of it... Read more

4 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections