DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data Sync / Charging Dock Station Stand + 2-Port USB 2.0 Port + Multifunction Card Reader
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypcmihnea on 08/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The main function of this device's internal board is a 4-port USB 2.0 hub: one port is connected to the micro-USB plug, one to the incorporated card reader, and the remaining two are accessible at the back. The great fact is how easily you can modify it: the m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrogerioth on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does everything as promised. Probability it contains an internal usb hub or something: the Card readers works as a charm, and the USB data is transmitted perfectly. Charging also works just like a normal USB cable. It can be used with other devices as well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjungleghost on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very useful and practice, it has a lot of connections which makes life easier for all of us, this is what we need in the office. Cons:Have a lot of inputs/outputs connections then i needs any thing i want to do OtherThoughts:Happy that i bought it and didn't cho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections