DX » Community » Reviews » HP 6515 PDA Stylus - Black (2-pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytadeus1982 on 01/05/2014

This is probably the best stylus you can buy for that money..in my country they are 10times more expensive than here on DX. The stylus is small and sturdy - I can not say it is beautiful, because it is just a plastic pointer. ;) If you need one, you may want to give it a try. There are two pointers in ... Read more

stylus stylus

0 0 0

• posted byScrummer99 on 01/25/2013

Sturdy and did use with my tablets to check their reliability. Excellent gifts to the children who have tablets in my family. Kind of thin for my bulky fingers. Easier for children to use and people with smaller hands. I did not want to give stylus' with laser pointers to children so these stylus are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpoildeR on 11/23/2012

Fits excelent, seems pretty original, weights less than the original but it's still very good none at all! I think this is the best stylus you can buy for that money.. don't have to think it twice I had bought a stylus for my IPAQ 6945 last year in my country (Argentina) for u$s6.25 aprox and it didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuzz-01 on 02/23/2009

Good build quality. Fits the IPAQ hw6910/hw6915's holder in the back perfectly. Clicks in nicely and stays there. They are cheap and come in a useful 2-pack. I received two black ones. Can't really think of any cons... If they will still click in the IPAQ's holder after a few months, I think I'll never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarisko on 01/02/2009

You get two styli for a ridiculous price. Perfect if you tend to lose small items (like me). They're small and light. Build quality could be better. The tip isn't exactly round, so rub it against something rough before using it for the first time. They can be easily broken. You only get two. More colours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 10/26/2008

WAS A LITTLE UNSURE OF CONSTRUCTION DUE TO LOW PRICE,BUT WHEN I RECEIVED IT AND GOT A CLOSER LOOK I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. GREAT CONSTRUCTION AND NICE SIZE FOR EASY USE.GAVE THE OTHER ONE TO MY KID TO USE ON HIS DS AND DOESN'T SCRATCH THE SCREEN. NOTHING I COULD POSSIBLEY SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattis on 07/30/2008

This is definitely my favorite stylus Its big enough to fell comfortable, its small enough to carry with you The TIP is EXCELLENT and it won't scratch your expensive touch screen. Nice black matte colour. None so far. The product ships in a convenient ziplock-pack what someone could find unattractive,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhong88 on 07/22/2008

its a stylus for the HP or something like that so what can I say about this stuff. I have to fill 500 words though so I'll type things that don't relate. nothing much I can think of, its a stylus so it does what it is supposed to do. I got both black ones...would have been nice if it came with a white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshusting on 07/11/2008

Nice sturdy design, feels like it will last. Solid piece - smooth tip, no danger of scratching (no ill effects seen.. yet) Smaller than I expected, but then again, I didn't read the dimensions. Great styli for the price. Can't comment on fit in any particular device, as I didn't buy them for any specific ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatrix-neo on 06/06/2008

-really cheap for what it is, a plastic pointer! in the shops they charge about three the price here on Dx, here it is much less -feels sturdy and non slip -has little notch on top to stop it falling out of pda no outstanding negatives, this is not a big one, but description says one black and one white ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections