DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Poker Card Necklace (23.3cm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylonesion on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are unique and hard to find in other stores, everyone who looked at it enjoyed so much, I almost lost it for some friends hahaha Cons:Not at all. Before I buy it, I thought that it would be so shiny and only fits well for women, but I decided to give it a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The right pendant! A very original and refined. Convenient chain. Strasses until all are alive, no one has been lost. I like it! The price is very low, but the quality is very very good! Cons:Cons I not found. OtherThoughts:This is not to say that it was made... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystasimo on 03/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks just like in the image (very nice,shiny and expensive). Good gift for your friends or family members. Cheap price but i would pay more for better quality. Chain added. Cons:None for its price... OtherThoughts:Build quality isnt the best one of the crystals in the ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomergold on 07/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-looks good just like in the pictures -shiny shiny look -silver plated as stated before -sits good on the neck without irritating the skin -looks very expensive -feels good on the hand Cons:-the necklace itself is a bit short,could be longer,not a real con Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKojirox on 02/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nothing looks loose or like it's going to fall off/apart.Black enamel is smooth, little crystals are fixed firmly. The lettering and shapes are clear. Cons:Catch is slightly small, so a bit hard to put on if you're not very used to it. As I own a similar one (bought fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheophania on 04/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Nothing looks loose or like it's going to fall off/apart. -The clasp is decent, it's one of those circles with the tab. -The pendant on mine was attached to a teardrop shaped ring which was closed looks more sturdy than the ring show on DX's page. (Those rings usually ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwchaz on 03/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice strong chain, pendant is also quite solid. Chain isn't ugly, and thus won't need replacing. Black enamel is smooth, little crystals are fixed firmly. The lettering and shapes are clear. Cons:Catch is slightly small, so a bit hard to put on if you're not ver... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections