DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Poker Card Necklace (23.3cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZimp91 on 03/26/2014

This is a very cool and shiny necklace that i bought in desember for my girlfriend. She loved it! It is very beautiful and very cool at the same time. The built quality is good, and nothing has broked yet. The lock is also high quality Very small lock. You may need help to put this on. Also, the necklace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArin3 on 02/25/2014

Good, nice and cheap. On the first day of use has made ??an impact on all who watched. There was no one who has not liked. Cord too short, making it more feminine. I put on another cord I had available. Moreover, it is difficult to hold an edge on the other. Recommend to a friend. The quality is good,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylonesion on 03/05/2013

They are unique and hard to find in other stores, everyone who looked at it enjoyed so much, I almost lost it for some friends hahaha Not at all. Before I buy it, I thought that it would be so shiny and only fits well for women, but I decided to give it a try. Well, it's really shiny but looks good in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 06/01/2011

The right pendant! A very original and refined. Convenient chain. Strasses until all are alive, no one has been lost. I like it! The price is very low, but the quality is very very good! Cons I not found. This is not to say that it was made in China and sold at such a low price. Another great gift for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystasimo on 03/24/2011

Looks just like in the image (very nice,shiny and expensive). Good gift for your friends or family members. Cheap price but i would pay more for better quality. Chain added. None for its price... Build quality isnt the best one of the crystals in the necklase just droped out but for this price you cant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomergold on 07/03/2010

-looks good just like in the pictures -shiny shiny look -silver plated as stated before -sits good on the neck without irritating the skin -looks very expensive -feels good on the hand -the necklace itself is a bit short,could be longer,not a real con it looks really expensive and still costs nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKojirox on 02/24/2010

Nothing looks loose or like it's going to fall off/apart.Black enamel is smooth, little crystals are fixed firmly. The lettering and shapes are clear. Catch is slightly small, so a bit hard to put on if you're not very used to it. As I own a similar one (bought from a local store), I was a little surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheophania on 04/16/2009

-Nothing looks loose or like it's going to fall off/apart. -The clasp is decent, it's one of those circles with the tab. -The pendant on mine was attached to a teardrop shaped ring which was closed looks more sturdy than the ring show on DX's page. (Those rings usually have an opening created from where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykwchaz on 03/27/2009

Nice strong chain, pendant is also quite solid. Chain isn't ugly, and thus won't need replacing. Black enamel is smooth, little crystals are fixed firmly. The lettering and shapes are clear. Catch is slightly small, so a bit hard to put on if you're not very used to it. As I own a similar one (bought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections