DX » Community » Reviews » Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Angel Necklace (25.3cm)
Customer’s impression:
buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoscarandres on 10/22/2014

ha salido de muy buena calidad, luego de un tiempo de uso se mantiene en buenas condiciones y el sudor no ha la dañado. Mi novia quedo muy impresionada al momento de dar el regalo, le gusto mucho. Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byrecycly on 02/10/2014

The pendant is very shiny, Is not black. Pleasing to the eye and very tender! Attracts attention In the chain of suitable length, perfect to go on the neck my friend tell also it looked really nice and cute." It is very cool It came in a plastic package, which was expected for its price. chain quickly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrasanjali on 06/03/2013

this Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Angel Necklace gift for my best friend, Oh It is cute, & nice, and my friend tell also it looked really nice and cute." It is very cool in reality !!! The pendant is very shiny, Is not black. Angel looks surprisingly good as if it is a real jewelry made of rare ... Read more

Silver Plated Alloy Crystal Angel Necklace

0 0 0

• posted byFranklin151 on 05/18/2013

I bought this to a family member, and she was quite happy when she received it. The necklace is of an Angel, and you can see that it's wellmade, even if low quality parts were used. The chain is strong, and won't break right away. Only con I can think of is that this item has low quality parts. After ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMichalwrob on 05/14/2013

This necklace is very pretty. What is most important its so cheap. The quality is better than I expected for this. What's worth mentioning is ultra fast delivery. I've waited for it about week and half, so its a great result. Cchain is little too short but overall its quite good. I prefer a bit longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybijeli11 on 02/22/2013

The necklace is very beautiful, beautifully carved and beautiful for children or smaller girls. Pendant is very nice and shiny. Necklace is too thin and seems so fragile and brittle. appendage is too big for such a thin collar and does not fit with her. When all perceive the price is reasonable and everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygnovak72 on 01/06/2013

Pendant of neckless is beautiful, and design is also great. My girlfriend is crazy about it. Neckless is to short and it's very thin. You can easily scrape it. The quality isn't very good. The pendant imagine good fairy and not an angel. The necklace was bought as a gift, and for this price it was great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuTatu on 12/24/2012

The pendand is really beautiful, with the little shiny stones in it. the finishing is really clean and the necklace size is perfect, not big nor small. I though the fairy would be bigger.... but that's ok No other thoughts..it was even better than expected, I recommend this purchase since here in Brazil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrecycly on 12/05/2012

Wow !!! ^^ I like it so much!!! ---> It is very cool in reality !!! The pendant is very shiny, Is not black. Pleasing to the eye and very tender! Attracts attention In the chain of suitable length, perfect to go on the neck chain quickly blackens I did not notice the other disadvantages I was surprised ... Read more

pendant

0 0 2

• posted byshinobiwarrior on 08/23/2012

-Very shinny stones (all of them are still in place) -Good length (the pendant is in the right place in her chest) -Very good design -Just the right size, not too big, not too small -Good Price (it is cheapier tan most of the things that I can buy in my city) -Came in perfect conditions -The "chain&... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections