DX » Community » Reviews » THL W7S Quad-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.7" Capacitive Screen, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynezdesh on 09/24/2013

Got it for my boyfriend's birthday. It cause me so much trouble getting it from the post office, the package was arested because it had no papers. I had to go to the main post office. wasn't realy happy about it. But, hay, it still three times cheaper then i could by here in my country. cant find any cases for it. looks like I'll have to do it my self.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byondrej74 on 09/13/2013

Fast, reliable, easy to use phone. Excellent display, viewing angles exceeded my expectations. Very good sound. Surprisingly packed with 2 batteries and 2 cases. It would be no shame for THL to enter European market! English would be better as default language instead of Chinese. Once it was unable to start front camera. Switching off and on helped.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrick24 on 07/21/2013

This is a great phone! It has a big screen 5.7 inch.Im am using this phone for over a month now. And so far im really happy with it. Battery life is ok and the screen works good..It reconize your face at the unlock screen.you can use two simcards in this phone.this phone looks good and the camera is good to! 8 mp on the front this is better then samsung.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatrick24 on 07/05/2013

Yesterday they delivered my phone. This phone is really big i never thougt it was this big haha. The screen is big en works good i love this phone.if you are thinking to buy one i reccomend it! It has great functions and is easy to use. ! They give you to batterys thats very handy! And covers ! Its a bit heavy but thats all! You got to have big pockets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrolloo on 06/15/2013

Fast, big screen, dual sim, easy smooth android 4.2.1. Comes with cases, batterys and screenprotectors :-) Samsung can learn a lesson from THL in this. Even very big graphic games run smooth on this phone. Hope that i can use it for a long long time! little bit heavy, no message notification Led. No wake of phone by pressing the home button (just like ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections