DX » Community » Reviews » 2600mAh External Battery Mobile Power Bank - Blue (Lemon Scent)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 12% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhallerknaller on 07/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Looks good - Soli - Very useful - Handy Cons:- Not that much capacity OtherThoughts:If your phone battery runs down but you need your phone for an important call or something this little gadget is perfect for you. It's very handy and you can take it anywhere.... Read more

0 3
  • posted byavicente012 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is useful when you have no charge in the phone and you need some for the rest of the day and you can't charge it at home. It is small and cheap. It also has a light that shows you when the battery is charged in order to disconect from the electric net. Cons:It only c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaracasmaru on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used this battery for the first time on a small isle without electricity. Thanks of this battery I was able to make a emergency Handy call because the Handy battery was empty. Very handy and easy to use. Recharge the when back at home. Cons:Nothing wrong with this bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySyn3v on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good capacity but it's not as described, but considering the price this is amazing. Works for any USB device, GalaxyS3, Nexus5, Ipod4, etc. It's easy to use and fast charging. Cons:It doesn't have a indicator for charging and discharging. It's ju... Read more

external bat1 external bat2 external bat3 external bat4 external bat5
    1 0
  • posted byakakich on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hello. I bought 4 power banks for my friends and me month ago. Pros: only one - it was shiped to me Cons:Cons: 1) Real capacity of Power bank - 1000 mA. It's equvivalent 30% of iPhone charging. 2) the quality of power bank is good for 3$ device. Not for 6$. 3)... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPavle93 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, about 3x cheaper than in Serbia, fast charging, nice design, lightweight. Works on galaxy S3 and Iphone 5. Cons:Short usb cable around 10cm in length. Package shipped a bit damaged and seems to be opened a lot of times, however nothing is missing. Th... Read more

• posted byAlexbana on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap - Very easy to use. - You can use it to charge your device in an emergency or when you are not going to be charging your device in a long time. - You can take it easily - It doesn't get hot while charging Cons:- I expected the external battery to charge my mo... Read more

9 0
  • posted byVauldon on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It can charge your cellphone up to two times, or give your tablet a longer life. -The usb interface makes it very easy to charge everywhere. -And the size and weight makes posible to carry it around without any problems (9,5x2,4x2,2 cm) Cons:-No cons founds OtherThoughts... Read more

8 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections