DX » Community » Reviews » 2600mAh External Battery Mobile Power Bank - Blue (Lemon Scent)
Customer’s impression:
Works Well lightweight.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNYmed on 09/24/2014

I have another external battery charger that fully charges my phone or even iPad but it's way too heavy. This battery is fairly light so it's good for an emergency charge when your phone is dying. It charged my phone from 30% to 70% when I used it. There is a red charging light that illuminates only ... Read more

Impression:Works Well, lightweight.;

0 0 1

• posted byhallerknaller on 07/09/2014

- Cheap - Looks good - Soli - Very useful - Handy - Not that much capacity If your phone battery runs down but you need your phone for an important call or something this little gadget is perfect for you. It's very handy and you can take it anywhere. It charges my phone (the HTC One X) up to 70% if I ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted byavicente012 on 06/28/2014

It is useful when you have no charge in the phone and you need some for the rest of the day and you can't charge it at home. It is small and cheap. It also has a light that shows you when the battery is charged in order to disconect from the electric net. It only charges 40-50% of the batery but if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaracasmaru on 06/04/2014

I used this battery for the first time on a small isle without electricity. Thanks of this battery I was able to make a emergency Handy call because the Handy battery was empty. Very handy and easy to use. Recharge the when back at home. Nothing wrong with this battery. I tested the capacity on slow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySyn3v on 05/12/2014

It has a very good capacity but it's not as described, but considering the price this is amazing. Works for any USB device, GalaxyS3, Nexus5, Ipod4, etc. It's easy to use and fast charging. It doesn't have a indicator for charging and discharging. It's just a led but I don't know if this battery is fully ... Read more

external bat1 external bat2 external bat3 external bat4 external bat5

0 2 2

• posted byKiutlanuxiwaj on 05/02/2014

Compact, easy to use Long charge time Definetely not the capacity declared It chareges half of battery of my Samsung Xcover2, half of my Lenovo 7" tablet battery so it definetelly does not have 2700 mAh, but it is still ok value for that money. It gives you good backup when travelling and you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakakich on 03/31/2014

Hello. I bought 4 power banks for my friends and me month ago. Pros: only one - it was shiped to me Cons: 1) Real capacity of Power bank - 1000 mA. It's equvivalent 30% of iPhone charging. 2) the quality of power bank is good for 3$ device. Not for 6$. 3) The color of power bank is not so attractive ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byPietje8501 on 02/14/2014

-Price is very good (especially since you don't have to pay for shipping) -Cable included in the package, it's not too long or too short either -Indicates if it's ready charging or still charging by the red/blue LED on the back -Charge may be a little insufficient at times, but it does hold the charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYamakurada on 01/29/2014

Pretty cool gadget when you're out of battery. Has a (good ?) scent of (electronic ?) lemon. You can charge all sort of devices using USB to power the battery. The amount of power it can stock isn't that great. About 25% on my Wiko Cink Five cellphone, but that's what an emergency power bank is meant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfil0s0f on 12/30/2013

I order blue one. Greate quality of case and ports, during charging it light with red led and during discharging it light with blue led. Used thise with my kindle fire and sgs 2, its work greate. There one white usb cable in box. I also use it for usb hand warmer. It hase only one cone you didnt now ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections