DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Clamp Style Digital Multimeter with Pouch (AC/DC 600V/400A Max)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserclive on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:quality plastic and terminations are very good, it is also good contact wheel. The quality of the clip is also very good. That is self-regulating the voltage and amps measurement helps. The device is well suited to fit the hand Cons:no manual in Spanish nor in English O... Read more

parts of clamp clamp
    0 0
  • posted byJohnkm123 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very accurate for AC current measurement. Measures very low AC current down to 1mA! High quality feel foam padded protective case is nice sent by registered mail Rolling switch is solid Clamp has great workmanship Clamp opens wide 2 off positions is handy Clam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhizFIN on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Devicde feels like very firm and good tool into any electric works its made of. Good quality feel in hand. Cons:I cant get the clamp working. It was only reason why i ordered it, and it doesnt work for me. Cant get any reading from ampclamps. No english user manual. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnyboy15 on 08/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small. Smaller than I expected. It sits nicely in your hand. I like the 2amp and 20 amp scales. Very useful around the house and shed. I appreciated the soft case. It protects the meter without wasting any space. The ohms, diode test and buzz test are great. It seem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytengdahl on 11/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels as well built instrument and works well. Capable of measuring very low AC current that many other clamp meters can't measure (1 mA resolution, my units starts to measures currents from 2mA and up). Good size: not too big or too small Cons:The measurement... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytengdahl on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Can be used to measure AC currents at 1 mA resolution. My unit starts showing results when measured current was 2 mA or higher. (many competing clamp meters have 10 mA or 100 mA resolution). Good size. So small that does not take too much space but so big that e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections