DX » Community » Reviews » AMT Amtech Professional Soldering Flux (10ml)
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 13% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytryptamin on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:hello dear iam from germany, and most of you knows that good flux like this one are very expensive in the eu. so i can only say this is the best and cheapest way to get high quality flux:) Cheap (can't find any flux cheaper locally) It does the job. Without th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMiroslavCvejic on 10/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sticky. Great for reballing. Cleans easily after use. Smells nice, compared to other fluxes I use. Easy to apply and distribute on the surface. Cons:I received two different syringes with similar markings. Flux in them appear to be the same, although it's not... Read more

5 0
  • posted byPacje on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Cheap (can't find any flux cheaper locally) * It does the job. I solder a lot of small stuf, like on ic legs and SMD stuff. Without the flux it's almost impossible, but with the flux it's possible, but still hard. * It's delivered in a syringe. Normally you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFunkis on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really makes soldering easier since it removes oxidization as well as makes the solder sticking better to copper-surfaces. Has a quite plesant smell to it, but I wouldn't recommend you smelling at the vapours for too long. Cons:The flux I got was without doubt... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGordonGecco on 04/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AMTECH quality flux to a really good price. Has a nice pine rosin smell... Excellent for SMD and hand soldering. Cons:Nothing really, except that it would have been nice to also get a plunger for the syringe (not a big problem, you can get plungers from most c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 04/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap flux, may be enough good for lead SMD. For me, it makes better solder than cheapest vaseline-based flux, but it completely vapored for 1-2 minutes at 220-240C on lead-free boards. Cons:1) This is fake, made in China (not USA), without hologram 2) Type is R... Read more

3 0
  • posted byecotack on 04/10/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It was cheap Cons:It didn't seem to do anything. OtherThoughts:I had some solder paste that I though had dried out (out of date), so I thought this my revive it if I mixed it together. It didn't work and I thought I must be doing something wrong. After reading other... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypicbits on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:None really. The price might be decent if you actually knew what you were getting Cons:This is not Amtech flux. Its a poor copy. The label is on squint, the actual part number is not the -UV. The label reads "This product contains chemicals knomn to the state of... Read more

5 0
  • posted byfrogofrogo on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sad to say, the only one proposition is the price, but just only in case of genuine product. Cons:The product I received is NOT a FLUX, it looks like the same, but does NOT WORK! I DID NOT RECEIVE THE AMTECH FLUX, WHICH IS DISPLAYED ON YOUR PAGE. THE HOLOGRAM MI... Read more

5 0
  • posted byOhotniK on 03/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I ordered this product before and received genuine Amtech flux, with hologram and correct typesetting. Cons:That's what I got now is not like the original. On sent by flux no hologram is written Model: "RMA-223", which does not correspond Model: "RMA-223-UV" in... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections