Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Absolutely unusable as flux

posted by frogofrogo on 04/02/2010
    6 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Sad to say, the only one proposition is the price, but just only in case of genuine product.

Cons:

The product I received is NOT a FLUX, it looks like the same, but does NOT WORK! I DID NOT RECEIVE THE AMTECH FLUX, WHICH IS DISPLAYED ON YOUR PAGE. THE HOLOGRAM MISSES, THERE ARE MISTAKES ON THE LABEL, IT IS MADE IN CHINA, NOT IN USA, AS YOU SHOW ON THE PICTURE! DX SENT ME A FALSIFICATE. I already tested many fluxes from various manufacturers, which were great (but expensive). This "flux" offered by DX is NOT wetting the tin! By heating it simply vaporises like - that is the whole effect of this product.

OtherThoughts:

I am realy dissapointed by this product. And of course I can NOT offer this product to my customers. I will be more careful by my next order of DX products...

Bottomline:

DO NOT BUY IT! DO NOT SQUANDRE YOUR MONEY AS ME! Withall (maybe) you will have a luck and DX will send you the real one flux, as on the picture above...

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections