DX » Community » Reviews » SiYu Translucent Yellow Double Eyelids Maker Tapes (60-Tape Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byayca08 on 06/10/2013

The double eyelid maker is perfect to most asians who has a monolid, this product helps to create a second lid, it also makes your eyes much bolder and bigger. It is easy to use and very cheap for its price. The sticker is not that sticky when already touched by hands so it is advisable to use tweezer when pulling it and make sure where to place it ... Read more

Perfect double eyelid maker
    0 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 12/06/2012

it's great if you have monolids and you want to make people think you don't have monolids! it's even better when your eyelids are uneven and you can use this to make your eyelids even again. i always use this if i somehow wake up with uneven eyelids, gotta hate that. you can't really use eye make up normally if you use this they say, if you use it long ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 11/24/2012

It's easy to use if you know how to use it. It's very cheap for a 60-tape pack. It does it's job. My eyelids look even when I use this. It's not really sticky, like, if you use your fingers to put it on your eyelid, it won't stick to your eyelid anymore. You'll have to use tweezers or something. When I got it, it was so dirty. It's not the fault of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilytrann on 03/11/2010

-cheap -stays on pretty good -tape is pretty sticky -I put on the crease tape for about 2 hours before my semi-formal. I took it off when I was about to leave and my crease stayed a double crease for 4 hours of me sweating and dancing. -60 piece is pretty good -it can be seen the tape is shiny so from close up people can tell if you're wearing tape ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections