DX » Community » Reviews » LXB3505 Car Bluetooth V3.0 Music Receiver w/ Stereo Output / Handsfree - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynikolasrb on 04/27/2014

I bought this device in order to setup some bluetooth music streaming from my phone to the car audio. I looked promising because it combines A2DP and small mic for calls - this is probably the only pro of this device. Music output is low quality. It sounds like audio is over compressed in higher frequency ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmtstorres on 01/27/2014

Good battery time, good range and extremely easy to use. I have used this for some time on my car and haven't been disappointed. Sound quality is acceptable, since i don't have a awesome car sound system. Stopped using because it wasn't compatible with my new cellphone. For some reason it stopped working ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byenneweb on 01/07/2014

It works perfectly. Good quality. It has its own battery and it's really simple to use. Just pair it with your device (PC, laptop, smartphone,...) and connect to the radio / speakers input. Moreover it has bluetooth version 3 and the output is stereo. The only con I can find is that it allows only one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoutorgun on 10/25/2013

It is an awesome device. Really practical and helpful. Now a can listen my smart phone musics in any sound device, in car, in room anywhere. Pretty nice. And I also can take my calls by bluetooth, it is really perfect. Great quality product and package. I think it was a little expensive. Because it is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections