DX » Community » Reviews » CY U2-166 USB Female to Micro USB Female + Micro USB Male Adapter Cable - Black (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
Works great works like a charm For nothing valeu o investimento
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7074013 on 12/18/2014

Good quality, and works well for the purpose I bought it. Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted by707269 on 12/12/2014

The quality of the product is plastic, but it's made good. Not the cheap stuff. Also the connector's are good enough. It still works and even better then an original one. I bought this one because the original cable did not have this quality to begin with. Cons: None works like it should Other thoughts:... Read more

Impression:Works great,works like a charm;

2 0 0

• posted bySimcisko on 11/25/2014

Cable looks good and i read lot of reviews about how to let work USB OTG on Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Everybody advise taht I have to use this cable. So I bought one. But after all when I connect it to phone, It charge my battery but nothing else happend. Do you have any advise? Thanks a lot! Read more

Impression:For nothing;

0 0 0

• posted byCavalcant3 on 11/21/2014

chegou mais rapido do que eu esperava e tem a eficiencia comprovada, dx novamente esta de parabens com seus produtos Read more

Impression:valeu o investimento;

0 0 0

• posted byhenebury on 11/19/2014

If you use a standard USB splitter cable on a Dell Venue Pro 8 tablet it will not charge and connect to external USB at the same time. As soon as it detects data the charging shuts off. I ordered DX items 175368, 241044, and 205901 which bypasses Dell's design flaw for under $8. Thanks DX! Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted byAkiOrpheus on 07/09/2014

The sole purpose of buying this cable is to connect this (http://www.dx.com/p/high-speed-480mbps-usb-2-0-microsd-tf-card-reader-translucent-blue-max-64gb-191352) microSD Card Reader to my tablet and to read a 64 GB SDXC card. And everything works perfectly. Connectors are solid and fits well. Data speed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byooooooooooo on 04/19/2014

Fairly good build, good connectors, no problems or disconnections. Easily curls up and tossed into a small bag. Not sure I would put it in my pocket for a long period of time. Although the cables are connected well I wouldn't want to consistently fold and unfold. Also worth putting in a small bag, or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciubex on 12/02/2013

Working with mouses without external power. For USB memories or USB card readers not always is required an external power, but for a HDD is required. Nothing to complain, yet. Data connection, using this cable is stable, seems to be stable. The cable used for external power is thin than data cable, this ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections