DX » Community » Reviews » CY U2-166 USB Female to Micro USB Female + Micro USB Male Adapter Cable - Black (15cm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Works great works OK works like a charm Insufficient Power
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacaronic on 06/29/2015

I bought this in order to plug in a USB keyboard or external drive into my rooted nexus 4 but I couldn't get the required firmware update to work in Lollipop. The cable works in that I can transfer data over the USB while charging the phone but I was hoping I could do more with it. Your mileage... Read more

Impression:Good product,Nexus 4,Insufficient Power;

0 0 0

• posted byhasanyesilay on 06/25/2015

Pros: Works great! I'm using it with my two smartone and my windows tablet with no worry. Even used it with external HDD no problem. After 1 year of use, connecors and cable is still good. Cons: It can not charge your smartphone/tablet while using this cable. Cable supplies power to the USB only.... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted by9336915 on 06/23/2015

Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Got this in conduction with a few other accessories to work with my Dell Venue 8 Pro, and this just works. Now I can finally have simultaneous charging and USB capability on my tablet. Love it!

0 0 0

• posted byjbasemoine on 06/04/2015

Pros: I can charged my tablet while i hook up diffrent kind of USB accessories. Cons: With Heavy use the cables will tear/break! (i use them daily and take them with me very where) after 1 month using it more than daily one the cables tear/broke off.

Impression:Works great,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bylikealake on 05/23/2015

It doesn't work.

Impression:Suck!!!!!!!!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byxblackdemonx on 05/03/2015

Pros:OTG cable` Cons: It will NOT charge your phone/tablet while it's plugged in. The 2nd power cable is only to power the HDD that is connected.

Impression:works OK;

0 0 0

• posted byGodOfSun on 04/10/2015

PROS: Small size, can power an external HD to not overload the unit. Works with USB HUB. CONS: Do not charge the battery while connected equipment in power. Used up to load controls PS3. Very good product.

0 0 0

• posted byerix22 on 02/18/2015

good and clean product did not test them yet

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bygmag11 on 01/19/2015

It let me connect power hungry devices to my Android, so I can connect external hard drives. I've tested that phone also receives supply so it is charged while connected to it.

0 0 0

• posted byAnMi on 12/21/2014

Everything works great. The female micro-USB cable is a bit thinner than the male one, so it looks more fragile, but I've had no issue so far.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: