DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 500mA USB Power Retractable AC Adapter with Usage Status Indicator (110~240V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniloalbiero on 11/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect for its intended use, simple, basic, with two LEDs, one green and one vermleho, which indicate whether is charging or is finished loading, USB universal standard, I can use it on my Motorola phone, since it is the same voltage as the original charger, it also will... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySk6951 on 07/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- useful to load any USB device that has input - compatible with multiple cable for charging various cellular - very light and portable Cons:- the finish leaves a bit to be desired OtherThoughts:The adapter is very useful and practical, can be used with multiple cable o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 03/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to have a USB port withouth a PC or laptop but it does not work for everything... For example it does not charge my GPS device.... I tested the plasma ball and it is okay but it looks weaker on it... Cons:Bad build qaulity!! Be aware, looks like home made!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptyangel on 01/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very cheap and it works well; it's portable, tiny and very easy to use. Cons:not even one; love it. OtherThoughts:It didn't have with an instructive but you really don't need one, all you need to do is connect your mp3 (or usb gadget) to it and plug it into the wall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRanged on 01/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Work well. Did not explode on first use. Black paint. Two led, a green and a red one. The green led mean its powered and the red mean its charging the device connected to it. Very compact, just like most others usb charger the pins swivel back inside. Cons:fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWwwindsurf on 06/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent manufacturing with a very nice finish. Extremely professional appearance. Once you get this in your hands, it is much smaller than you would expect from looking at the photos here. Closing the swivel AC plug makes this adapter superbly portable. Cons:F... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections