Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeth1745 on 01/13/2012

- Cheap, gives the accuracy of a lab scale for a fraction of the price. - No drifting, the weight stays stable. I have another scale where the numbers increase the longer you leave the weight on it. - several units (grams, ounce, carat and others..) Good sturdy box to keep it in. - The weighing platform is big enough, my other scale has only a one cm ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bymajorpayned on 02/10/2011

extremely acurate, even the slightest bit of wind will effect the readings. The equipment comes shipped in an extremely hard carrying case which provides adequite protection of this highly sensitive machine. Calibration Weights are convienient with the slightest bit of wind, the measurement readings are thrown off, and the unit takes a while to allow ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bybuZz_ on 03/06/2008

Very accurate! This surprised me really. I measured a total of 16 items, all between 7 and 25mg. Then i measured an empty container, and measured the container with the 16 items inside. Only 0.1mg difference!!! Yes, i was amazed aswell. The back light is a bit pointless... Also the second weight isn't used for calibration, so I'm not sure why it's even ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections