DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Dot-Matrix LED Scrolling Message Display Belt Buckle
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddiekiller on 01/19/2013

Easy to use, very cool, can type any phrase or word you want (with different selections), the leds are excellent, and you can read clearly. None that I can think of. At the begining it may look difficult to set the words and phrases, but after some manual reading (which comes together with the device) and training you get the hang of it. Also, even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadesmond2 on 04/14/2011

With this price, you will not be able to get one in my country, it will cost at least USD $40 for one, Fixed it on my bike, looks nice and "attracting". Not water proofing, *or sweat proofing. Metal/board being exposed out. If It has already been done up properly.. it would be great! Water proof it nicely and I'm sure it will be purchase by ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichramos1002 on 03/21/2011

Very good quality looks great in the dark, very easy to use. I gave this as a gift to my girlfriend its been about 3 days but its been working fine she's been using it everyday with the batteries it hasn't given her any trouble this is a really good product. None hasn't given any problems Good product i recommend it :) its a good product for a give ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycybermain on 02/09/2011

I like the buckle it works well and nothing to say about that ! It looks awesome in the night time and everybody will lokk at you in discos The buttons can hurt your little fingers :( They are so hard and small, I had to use my nails for it ... Pretty cool maybe DX could add a plastic protection on the back and some bigger button !! No different color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscramblepad on 05/04/2009

This has got to be the best deal around! I use to purchase name badges that do the same thing for about the same price but this is HUGE!. It is about 4 times the size of the name badges and works the same. It is running off the pic micro controller - 16f628 - the atmel 726 and using 4 - 74hc595 shift registers. A few Cr2032's supply voltage to the belt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomglolwtf on 03/17/2009

- Nice price - You can write 6 messages that are easy to switch with each other - Upper and lower case letters & many special characters - You can change the scrolling speed and the brightness - The build quality isn't the greatest. It looks like metal but it's made of plastic. It squeaks a little when you press it. - The instructions are not so ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections