DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR Audio Music Receiver w/ Microphone + Hands-free Speaking - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

The connection only needs to be done 1 time and then it will connect automatically, so it is very practical an easy to use. The working range is really good, I have some other bluetooth devices that kind of lose connectivity when something is between them and the music device. The battery lifetime has lowered its quality with the time, I know this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheoth7 on 06/11/2013

-Works even from a 3 m distance with a brick wall between rooms - connects with ipad and android instantaneously - the battery was tested for 12 hrs playing music and still working - the sound quality is good comparing to a cheap headphone - the mic is works charmly even inside a noisy car and traffic rush - for audiophiles it's not a good idea because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhikkemikke on 06/10/2013

Easy to use. Good quality build feel. Subtle led light, does not light up your whole room, but bright enough to understand. Battery powered for portability. Nice small form factor No manual, whatsoever.. If you never touched a Bluetooth device before, the fact of a missing manual might be a challenge, but it's not hard to figure out. I have not figured ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections