DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED White Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZalans on 06/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks real good It is very bright so you can see the time even in daylight It is light The price/build ratio is almost perfect It looks expensive Cons:It is hard to operate without a manual It is a bit difficult to tell the time At night it is too bright. I have had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPat420 on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright LEDS, looks cool, everybody asks about it. Gets very easy to read after you figure it out. Cons:The paint wears out pretty quick. The battery died a few weeks after i got it. When i changed the battery, it simply did not work. I have bought 2 of these and th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimonOD on 01/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The item came in excellent condition, except the metal box. Nice Clean look, bright leds. The size is smaller than other led models, but very nice, not too big - not to small. Nice black color, nice size and weight. Cons:Everything seemed to be good, but the qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydananoontje on 11/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the watch sees terrible nicely. the candle ends work good and it is establish in 7 scores. the watch falls oed combine the pulse and is easy with your clothing. many people look at there also gone and questions you things. children find the also splendid Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfichoficho on 10/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great watch, great LED quality (extremely bright), and good functions. I like the option of turning off automatic time displaying every 15 minutes, and setting the LED intensity (selectable in 7 levels, but even 4 is too bright for dark) Cons:Bad colouring, the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections