DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED White Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZalans on 06/08/2011

It looks real good It is very bright so you can see the time even in daylight It is light The price/build ratio is almost perfect It looks expensive It is hard to operate without a manual It is a bit difficult to tell the time At night it is too bright. I have had it for a while and I noticed that one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPat420 on 01/06/2011

Very bright LEDS, looks cool, everybody asks about it. Gets very easy to read after you figure it out. The paint wears out pretty quick. The battery died a few weeks after i got it. When i changed the battery, it simply did not work. I have bought 2 of these and they both simply stopped working even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimonOD on 01/05/2011

The item came in excellent condition, except the metal box. Nice Clean look, bright leds. The size is smaller than other led models, but very nice, not too big - not to small. Nice black color, nice size and weight. Everything seemed to be good, but the quality of the paint itself is not very good, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydananoontje on 11/17/2009

the watch sees terrible nicely. the candle ends work good and it is establish in 7 scores. the watch falls oed combine the pulse and is easy with your clothing. many people look at there also gone and questions you things. children find the also splendid the watch is not this way black then I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfichoficho on 10/14/2009

Great watch, great LED quality (extremely bright), and good functions. I like the option of turning off automatic time displaying every 15 minutes, and setting the LED intensity (selectable in 7 levels, but even 4 is too bright for dark) Bad colouring, the colour peels off in small chunks on the back ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections