DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHidlin on 05/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Rather than iterating the already mentioned pros, I am rather going to focus on details where I do not agree with the other reviews. First of all a number of reviews mention that it doesn't feel too solid with which I totally disagree and to me the build quality seems to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorESBR on 09/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice design. Do not looks cheap (until you touch it). - Light weight - Come well protected in a nice metal box (nice for gift) - Easy to set and use (comes with manual) - You can set the brightness of the LEDs - Buid quality of the watch seems to be good (for the price)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfryguy1026 on 05/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent watch. Looks and feels great! The strap seems nice and solid. I was able to remove 3 links, easily to make it fit. I don't have a big wrist and the face of the watch is smaller than the dimension make you think, because of it's contoured, and comfortable shape.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylowrider on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I own several Tokyoflash watches and I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. It comes in an unbranded aluminum box, complete with instructions and batteries. The watch itself is smaller than some similar copies (check the picture I submitted for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfradest on 01/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great watch in every way! Worth every penny! Pro: - It's cheap - Great design! - Leds are very bright! - Very original watch! - Packed in an aluminium case! - English instructions easy to read! - Great gift for friends and family! - Easy to setup! Cons:Cons: -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfradest on 01/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros: -- Great watch! -- Great price! -- Leds are very bright! -- You can set brightness! -- Easy to setup! -- Automatic lighting every 15 min (optional) -- Steel wristwatch -- Easy to read! Cons:Cons: -- It does an animation befores telling time of 3 seconds, i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobzor on 11/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch is amazing. I recommend this watch to anyone who likes standing out and being that person who loves technology. This baby isn't your standard boring old watch, it's more. I was expecting something a bit bigger but it was actually smaller( a pro). The led's all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAaronian1 on 08/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Solid design, and good look. -not cheap design like i thought it would be -cool time telling device. -quick delivery, only thing that slowed it was customs -Very bright and easy to see, -Very Understandable instructions Cons:-girlfriend doesn't like it...only person so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythehead on 05/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Comes in nice presentation tin - Great build quality - More than enough brightness from LED - Lights do not stay on too long (this should help to preserve battery life) - Large wrist band should fit most people Cons:- Links are very hard to Remove ( be very... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections