DX » Community » Reviews » 72-LED Blue Light Matrix Stainless Steel Watch/Wristwatch (Silver)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHidlin on 05/03/2011

Rather than iterating the already mentioned pros, I am rather going to focus on details where I do not agree with the other reviews. First of all a number of reviews mention that it doesn't feel too solid with which I totally disagree and to me the build quality seems to be up to par with similar 40 euro watches you can buy on this side of the world.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVitorESBR on 09/30/2010

- Nice design. Do not looks cheap (until you touch it). - Light weight - Come well protected in a nice metal box (nice for gift) - Easy to set and use (comes with manual) - You can set the brightness of the LEDs - Buid quality of the watch seems to be good (for the price). (PT-BR) - Bonito Design. Não parece ser barato (até você pegar ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfryguy1026 on 05/13/2010

Excellent watch. Looks and feels great! The strap seems nice and solid. I was able to remove 3 links, easily to make it fit. I don't have a big wrist and the face of the watch is smaller than the dimension make you think, because of it's contoured, and comfortable shape. The buttons are nice, solid and responsive. Great clean finish, delivered in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylowrider on 02/27/2010

I own several Tokyoflash watches and I was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. It comes in an unbranded aluminum box, complete with instructions and batteries. The watch itself is smaller than some similar copies (check the picture I submitted for a comparison with a larger watch with red LEDs) and the build quality is better than expected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfradest on 01/17/2010

Great watch in every way! Worth every penny! Pro: - It's cheap - Great design! - Leds are very bright! - Very original watch! - Packed in an aluminium case! - English instructions easy to read! - Great gift for friends and family! - Easy to setup! Cons: - There are no cons. - Battery went dead after one week but I replaced them and everything's ok. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfradest on 01/06/2010

Pros: -- Great watch! -- Great price! -- Leds are very bright! -- You can set brightness! -- Easy to setup! -- Automatic lighting every 15 min (optional) -- Steel wristwatch -- Easy to read! Cons: -- It does an animation befores telling time of 3 seconds, it would be great if it could be optional,but great anyway. -- Links of the wristwatch could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobzor on 11/10/2009

This watch is amazing. I recommend this watch to anyone who likes standing out and being that person who loves technology. This baby isn't your standard boring old watch, it's more. I was expecting something a bit bigger but it was actually smaller( a pro). The led's all work and they extremely bright. There are seven levels of brightness but level ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAaronian1 on 08/26/2009

-Solid design, and good look. -not cheap design like i thought it would be -cool time telling device. -quick delivery, only thing that slowed it was customs -Very bright and easy to see, -Very Understandable instructions -girlfriend doesn't like it...only person so far, oh and my mum, but shes oldschool -box was dented, oh well -I really like this watch,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythehead on 05/26/2009

- Comes in nice presentation tin - Great build quality - More than enough brightness from LED - Lights do not stay on too long (this should help to preserve battery life) - Large wrist band should fit most people - Links are very hard to Remove ( be very careful trying to remove extra links you might to damage to the watch) This watch has a really nice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections