DX » Community » Reviews » Dock Extender Male/Female Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G (62CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUniversaltool on 01/20/2013

Good length, works for many operations including charging, video, audio, data. Saves you the hassle of removing your case just to dock. Allows you to use docks with different form factors or older devices. Great overall performance. Great price. I often use if for my iPad so I can keep the screen in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byihuskarl on 06/20/2011

Great if you feel that your current cable is too short Built well, been using it for a few months and it still works without any issues and there are no signs of wear and tear on the cable. Works on both the iPhone and iPad unlike some cables which do not support certain devices It's a little on the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykevinkm37 on 06/20/2010

It gives added length to a charging cable, it allows devices to be layed down next to a dock instead of actually in it, long, it works very well, charges with no problems. You can't just pull it out of an iPod Touch (Where the headphones are sticking out right next to the connector) so sometimes you ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections