DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / AV / SPDIF / Ethernet / SD
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarlboro23 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small compact Android box. Opened the box and able to use right away. Very easy to connect with just and HDMI cable. Once add-ons were added for XBMC, I was able to watch movies and tv shows. Remote works well too Cons:Took a while for order to arrive, was bac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjohnh on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Android 4.2.2 as promised and XBMC 12.0 installed. The Google play works fine and has most of the apps you'd need to get going. You can download and flash a customized XBMC 12.2 with a few more capabilities in it. Love the multiple USB ports and it handles an ex... Read more

6 0
  • posted bypaultech on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has ethernet port has audio, video port Has 4 USB ports Running 4.2 I'm using mine as a desktop computer replacement so I'm looking at this device differently to most people Cons:remote control is in chinese, the manual does show the keys in english. If I were using for T... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections