DX » Community » Reviews » Dual-Core Android 4.2 Mini PC Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / AV / SPDIF / Ethernet / SD
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarlboro23 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small compact Android box. Opened the box and able to use right away. Very easy to connect with just and HDMI cable. Once add-ons were added for XBMC, I was able to watch movies and tv shows. Remote works well too Cons:Took a while for order to arrive, was bac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySithdown on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy interface, good remote. It comes with an HDMI cable and batteries for the remote. Plays every video file (MKV, AVI, MPEG, subtitles...) without hassle. Cons:Unreliable flash rom, stopped working after 10-15 uses (~5months). It won't remember installed app... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuannm on 12/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It includes Android 4.2.2 and XBMC 12 (Frodo). You only have to install the plugins you want and enjoy! It also includes an AV cable, which is not listed on the box content. The best option to have a cheap Smart TV with plenty of features. I have ordered two mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacunan on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, lastest firmware is from november 2013, also movies look really good almost or better that apple tv. -Includes all cables and transformer. -Wifi reception good has an antenna. -Ethernet good also. -Google store works really well also. -Codecs good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfknagai on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ja vem instalado com os programas basicos e necessarios, alem do xbmc frodo12.0, atualizei para 12.2, e até o momento esta ocorrendo tudo certo, estou configurando conforme os diversos tutoriais que se encontram no google e no youtube, vale a pena ter um centro mul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrjohnh on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Android 4.2.2 as promised and XBMC 12.0 installed. The Google play works fine and has most of the apps you'd need to get going. You can download and flash a customized XBMC 12.2 with a few more capabilities in it. Love the multiple USB ports and it handles an ex... Read more

6 0
  • posted bypaultech on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has ethernet port has audio, video port Has 4 USB ports Running 4.2 I'm using mine as a desktop computer replacement so I'm looking at this device differently to most people Cons:remote control is in chinese, the manual does show the keys in english. If I were using for T... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections