DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Cute Cookie Cell Phone Straps (12-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFishuu on 04/02/2013

They look very realistic and I was surprised that the charms have a ceramic matte feel to them, rather than shiny plastic. It makes them look more like real biscuits. Very detailed mouldings and cute. Disappointed that the I only got 2 of each design (12 total, so 6 uniques)... no bears, hearts, or bunnies. Kind of expected this from other reviewers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorch on 09/10/2010

Really cute! They are painted to look like realistic cookies and are life-sized. The charms are pretty durable. I received 3 sets of doubles and 1 set of triples! So, don't plan on all 12 being different. The lobster clasps were pretty weak. A couple of them broke with only a light tug. Plan on buying new lobster clasps to replace the ones that break.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboxingbud29 on 03/16/2010

The "cookies" themselves are very detailed and cute. They look realistic from the front, and are flat plastic from the back. The cookie parts have a solid and durable feel to them. If you're looking for a good standard gift, this is it! One of the strap chains came broken (the hook piece was broken right off, can't repair) But otherwise there are no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections