Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

I got the green one, it came in a really good shape, it was even better than the pictures. I gave it to my friend who likes games and he loved it. He still has it (after more than a year) and it is still in great shape. No cons really, very little painting failures but for this price you don't mind the build quality! Nice decoration. Great gift for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 10/25/2011

Nice, funny, right size and very cute. The painting is just pefect. It's plastic, with a cut on the back to put coins some coins. More useful as decoration tough, like a keychain. I'm afraid that the coins can fall out, so I do not overfilled it with them. It's also very easy to rip it when you're trying to remove the coins. You can just use it as a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurulele on 08/16/2011

Very well paited, great bright colours very nice shaped Good size, bigger than I expected *It has a little grey spot in the top but not vig deal *Maybe the hook to hold it to the key would be better in metal rather than in plastic *Some parts of the paint may be fragile if u use it as a purse *quite difficult to take the coins out once they get in It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaDolo on 03/20/2011

Nice, funny, right size You can just use it as a charm in the purse I got a red one, nice painting, nice at touching. It's plastic, with a cut on the back of the head to put coins. More useful as decoration tough. Is so cute that everybody who see it say: "give me your mushroom" or "i want one" :) Is the perfect little gift for a girl! It came in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxsis10 on 02/08/2011

- very cheap, like most of dealextreme's items.. - you can use it as a purse if want.. - looks pretty .. like an original nintendo merchandise.. - my girlfriend (a huge super mario fan) likes it very much and bought a couple of these for her classmates.. - not really a con but it is made out of plastic instead of rubber what i thought it would be.. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctaviosi on 03/20/2010

- It's a mushroom from Mario. It's cool for itself... - Less geek people will like it too. - I got 3, to give as gifts. Everybody loved it. - It's build quality is just average. I got a red one (instead of the 1Up version), but the painting was kinda mediocre in those, with a lot of fails. - Not useful as a coinpurse. It's plasctic, with a cut on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylzamprogne on 02/19/2010

It's just this: a keychain shaped coin purse. But it's the coolest mushroom of nintendo! 1up! so I used ornament the rearview of my car Eu uso para enfeitar o retrovisor do carro, sabe, tipo aqueles dados, só que mais estiloso. É de plástico, o material é resistente, e é super bonitinho! no cons. Sem contras. I think it's a great stilish gift for people ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjimgo on 07/22/2009

Is cute and nice. The paint is good and the materials are good enough. Is the perfect little gift for a girl! It came in a very nice plastic bag. I really like the way Dealextreme packs the items, they are well protected. I have the red and green mushroom and they look nice. Is so cute that everybody who see it say: "give me your mushroom"... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections