Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeluria6 on 03/12/2013

I got the green one, it came in a really good shape, it was even better than the pictures. I gave it to my friend who likes games and he loved it. He still has it (after more than a year) and it is still in great shape. No cons really, very little painting failures but for this price you don't mind the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartesMF on 10/25/2011

Nice, funny, right size and very cute. The painting is just pefect. It's plastic, with a cut on the back to put coins some coins. More useful as decoration tough, like a keychain. I'm afraid that the coins can fall out, so I do not overfilled it with them. It's also very easy to rip it when you're trying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurulele on 08/16/2011

Very well paited, great bright colours very nice shaped Good size, bigger than I expected *It has a little grey spot in the top but not vig deal *Maybe the hook to hold it to the key would be better in metal rather than in plastic *Some parts of the paint may be fragile if u use it as a purse *quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaDolo on 03/20/2011

Nice, funny, right size You can just use it as a charm in the purse I got a red one, nice painting, nice at touching. It's plastic, with a cut on the back of the head to put coins. More useful as decoration tough. Is so cute that everybody who see it say: "give me your mushroom" or "i want one" :) Is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsis10 on 02/08/2011

- very cheap, like most of dealextreme's items.. - you can use it as a purse if want.. - looks pretty .. like an original nintendo merchandise.. - my girlfriend (a huge super mario fan) likes it very much and bought a couple of these for her classmates.. - not really a con but it is made out of plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctaviosi on 03/20/2010

- It's a mushroom from Mario. It's cool for itself... - Less geek people will like it too. - I got 3, to give as gifts. Everybody loved it. - It's build quality is just average. I got a red one (instead of the 1Up version), but the painting was kinda mediocre in those, with a lot of fails. - Not useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylzamprogne on 02/19/2010

It's just this: a keychain shaped coin purse. But it's the coolest mushroom of nintendo! 1up! so I used ornament the rearview of my car Eu uso para enfeitar o retrovisor do carro, sabe, tipo aqueles dados, só que mais estiloso. É de plástico, o material é resistente, e é super bonitinho! no cons. Sem ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimgo on 07/22/2009

Is cute and nice. The paint is good and the materials are good enough. Is the perfect little gift for a girl! It came in a very nice plastic bag. I really like the way Dealextreme packs the items, they are well protected. I have the red and green mushroom and they look nice. Is so cute that everybody ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections