DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (40MHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarolaclavo on 06/24/2014

It's super fast and funny. I bought it as a toy for both me and my cat. It's small enough for her to chase it and she feels really curious towards it. Es muy rápido y divertido. Lo compré para jugar con mi gata. Es muy pequeño y le gusta perseguirlo, siente una curiosidad increíble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraske321 on 05/29/2014

I have bought this for my little brother he was thrilled about this product.This is very cheap fast small car, will in future buy one more definetly.One more pros is that, that this car is very motile. No cons.Maybe small range, but that is acceptable for this price.Hmm, definently will suggest my other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byopiranha on 04/19/2014

Easy to use and the battery last for like a week (rechargable batt), great to have fun whit cats or small kids. Only a few meters of range, the battery of the car last for like 5 min and then you need to recharge, the control antena broken and have to open to fix it. If you buy it, you got a product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrTurkish on 01/28/2014

very good product, every body can use it and get fun with it, girls or boys or any adult can use this little car and never get bored until the battery die jejeje easy to use and the best thing is that you don´t have to put batterys on this car, just put 2 AA batterys and with your control load the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspadukas on 01/13/2014

Good, very nice. Much better than computer race games. My children likes it, but only when I and my wife play tohether. Easy to ower-charge. battery last aprox for half a year, few times charger does not turn off itself, it became very hot, later started to be dificult to stear - means battery died and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreekhorsten on 01/12/2014

I bought 2 additional of these, but slightly differently because of the frequency. Me and my 2 childeren enjoy these cars. (Even the dog likes them.) The quick, very quick! We use them to race around the dinner table. The connection between the remote and antenna is weak. With one of the cars, i had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdsupermax on 01/12/2014

- fast - manoeuvrable - compact and easy storage - charges fast - remote doesn't eat batteries fast - very short range - car battery dies quickly - "pop can" arrived crushed into pieces - could be cheaper dx should add a bit more protective packaging when shipping. fun toy for kids and even ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipeartal on 12/16/2013

for the price the product is excellent, fast recharging and battery runs more than 5 minutes, for rechargeble toys this is a lot. R/c control is made with buttons easy to learn make us remember the good nintendo. Fast running and make turns very well, and the lights are very funny and in the dark they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarahian on 12/13/2013

Light and fast little matchbox cars :D Love them. It's great to race on the tabletop. After the christmas frenzy i plan to order more of them. None so far. 1.) The car's chassis is ~2mm height from the floor so if you try to use it on more rough carpet, it will hang. 2.) the tires tend to collect the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytur1sto74 on 12/10/2013

Super fun! Easy to use. Uses only two AA batteries into the control system, which is also the charger to the cart. Turn lights on when in use, something that is really special, since it is such a small car, that is, has a motor and lights! Definitely a toy is cheap and very collectible! Not recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections