DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (40MHz)
  • 5 star 40 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarolaclavo on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's super fast and funny. I bought it as a toy for both me and my cat. It's small enough for her to chase it and she feels really curious towards it. Es muy rápido y divertido. Lo compré para jugar con mi gata. Es muy pequeño y le gusta perseguirlo, siente... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraske321 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought this for my little brother he was thrilled about this product.This is very cheap fast small car, will in future buy one more definetly.One more pros is that, that this car is very motile. Cons:No cons.Maybe small range, but that is acceptable for this pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopiranha on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and the battery last for like a week (rechargable batt), great to have fun whit cats or small kids. Cons:Only a few meters of range, the battery of the car last for like 5 min and then you need to recharge, the control antena broken and have to open to fix i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaudBandit on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a fast little car, battery recharges quickly, easy to assemble, the range is quite acceptable, and the detail is very good. Cons:The car is made from very thin plastic that might break easily, the charging cable is slightly short, the antenna is quite lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos.feitoza.filho on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super fun! Easy to use. Uses only two AA batteries into the control system, which is also the charger to the cart. Turn lights on when in use, something that is really special, since it is such a small car, that is, has a motor and lights! Definitely a toy is cheap and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNovFario on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very responsive, cool lights that glow when moving forward (front lights) or backward (back lights), short charging time. Cons:Collects dust, but cleaning it is easy. After charging, the car battery lasts only five to ten minutes. Because its so small, it is hard to keep... Read more

Full set Front lights (on when driving forward) Back lights (on when moving backward)
    0 0
  • posted byabbflex on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great fun to play with. The car is easy to controll and has a decent speed. Did buy it for my son to have a go with , but ended up playing with it myself when he went to bed. Cons:The quality on the remote control is so-so. Fell on the ground from a low height, and it c... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydayr14 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice appearance, good to give as a gift, the presentation of this toy is better than expected! The container (can), and remote controller design is very beautiful. the front side lights give it some real sense. The battery charges quickly (1 minutes), esp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybambalero on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking design Good finish on painting and decals Control is responsive , fair range of controller Audi RS8 Style Packaging could not be better On fresh batteries, the car has a lot of power Working headlight and tailights Cons:None OtherThoughts:I bought this for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubintro on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great value Impressive for its size, but at the cost of battery life. Quite a good build quality Has head lights and reverse lights Very impressive for its price Cons:Battery runs out within 6 minutes Limited range Not great on carpet, would last longer on woode... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections