DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (35MHz)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Very nice Excelente produto just like described
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8159598 on 01/26/2015

VC VAI ADORAR O MINI RC SUPER CARRO DE CORRIDA E IDEAL PARA CASAS ESCRITORIOS FAROIS DE LEDE TRASEIRAS TAMBEM ACENDE EXCELENTE PRODUTO VALE APENA!!!

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byricosm on 01/21/2015

Bom produto, excelente para presente e coleções.

Impression:Excelente produto;

0 0 0

• posted byNetPinto on 12/31/2014

A nice toy and energetic. The battery lasts a short time, but recharges quickly. Excellent price / quality.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysilver111 on 12/21/2014

pros : works well, charges the car itself from the controller which needs 2 AA batteries, from what i seen so far good product

Impression:just like described;

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

you can do races with different frequencies, it´s a very fun toy, young children's love it, it has a good Price and it is very portable for yous size.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycleberughini on 03/21/2014

Easy to use, compact and very fun to play with cats. It is very fast also. Low cost, it really worth it. The battery duration is a little bit low, and you cant play for more than about 15 min, but is a good time to get tired. The antenna range is also a little bit low, just something like 5 The a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypiethro73 on 01/30/2014

Easy to use, cheap and well working toy, my son was very happy. Charging is very fast, about 15 minutes. Packaging is very nice. A car is working from distance about 4-5 meters, so I thing it is pretty good. The car is riding pretty fast, so you enjoy it. Quality could be a little bit better, but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabian114 on 12/18/2013

Smal-Funny-cute(with -quick charged-multiple frequency( kan be used in same time with other models of same collection). I make some contest with my son or freinds cheap boxe (recieve in a package "looklike" can ...not very strong so it was broken when i recieve it) -Not enough powerful... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarahian on 12/13/2013

Great toy! :D Bought 2 pieces (SKU 20642 and SKU 20643), they both work perfectly. Actually my kid (he's 23 month old) went mad when he looked at the cars for the first time - it was easy for me to play cat & mouse game! Some times he treaded on both car - well, they are still functioning so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadtml on 12/07/2013

Nice toy, well finished, quality build both, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. I comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for a minute an you'll have like 30 minute car to play with The battery in the cart loads quickly, but how to run... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections