DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (35MHz)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

you can do races with different frequencies, it´s a very fun toy, young children's love it, it has a good Price and it is very portable for yous size. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycleberughini on 03/21/2014

Easy to use, compact and very fun to play with cats. It is very fast also. Low cost, it really worth it. The battery duration is a little bit low, and you cant play for more than about 15 min, but is a good time to get tired. The antenna range is also a little bit low, just something like 5 meters maybe.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypiethro73 on 01/30/2014

Easy to use, cheap and well working toy, my son was very happy. Charging is very fast, about 15 minutes. Packaging is very nice. A car is working from distance about 4-5 meters, so I thing it is pretty good. The car is riding pretty fast, so you enjoy it. Quality could be a little bit better, but the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFabian114 on 12/18/2013

Smal-Funny-cute(with -quick charged-multiple frequency( kan be used in same time with other models of same collection). I make some contest with my son or freinds cheap boxe (recieve in a package "looklike" can ...not very strong so it was broken when i recieve it) -Not enough powerful to climeup ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarahian on 12/13/2013

Great toy! :D Bought 2 pieces (SKU 20642 and SKU 20643), they both work perfectly. Actually my kid (he's 23 month old) went mad when he looked at the cars for the first time - it was easy for me to play cat & mouse game! Some times he treaded on both car - well, they are still functioning flawlessly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadtml on 12/07/2013

Nice toy, well finished, quality build both, the car and the RC. Nicely shipped in a soda can. I comes with 4 orange cones to play with. To charge it you plug the car into a RC cable for a minute an you'll have like 30 minute car to play with The battery in the cart loads quickly, but how to run fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClaudioRay on 11/18/2013

- Buena velocidad - Buen agarre - Materiales de calidad - La vida de la batería es muy buena, alcanza como para 15 minutos de uso. - Tiempo de carga cortos, no mas de 10 minutos - El control es de fácil uso y de buena calidad - El tiempo de respuesta del auto es muy corto, no se siente un retraso.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaudBandit on 11/18/2013

This is a fast little car, battery recharges quickly, easy to assemble, the range is quite acceptable, and the detail is very good. The car is made from very thin plastic that might break easily, in addition this particular model has a "big" spoiler that my scratch the skin of very small children,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaidessorinradu on 11/04/2013

Toy interesting and very easy to use, in original packaging that has all the necessary instructions. A good price that reflects the quality of the product Vehicle recharging could be done even on the stand that fits into the hold and release button be higher or sideways. All products ordered arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjeedub on 09/30/2013

very smart all in one design, cute little remote controlled cars. works as designed all that is needed is two aa batteries, they will charge the car and operate the remote controler not really, but if i have to name one it will be the range is not that big (2-3 meters max, but if it would go further ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections