DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (49MHz)
  • 5 star 129 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabmaelms on 06/30/2014

This toy is very funny! It's very small and portable. It is easy to load as the charger is built into the control. Uses common batteries. It has its own lighting and can be used even in dark. Children will love this gift. The battery is weak. It is very sensitive and can not undergo major physical shock, could be a little tougher. The DX has a great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytww001 on 06/16/2014

Nice exterior quality, easy to use, rigid, withstand lots of hits without loosing paint Relatively slow, weak battery Sometimes the controller resets itself, if both channel (steering and acceleration) is used simultaneously. But if I release the control, after 1-2 seconds, it continues to go. I think, this is due to the relatively weak battery. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolarne on 05/06/2014

Takes like a minute to charge. Its Cheap. Good Quality for the price. Its got lights in the front, so you can drive it in the dark (looks cool), even got backlights. Good speed and the steering is good. Its easy to control. The charging cable is very short, but not really a problem. The car i very small, so it might be a little problem if you have a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

I'm a new buyer at DX. I bought some stuff and this is my best purchase so far. It's really a great toy and I had no problems of any kind. It has a lot of features considering the cost. Has a lot of lights, including lights on the wheels, which is really great because you can try it on the dark and it really lights the way. Comes with a rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaironlamana on 04/07/2014

A different toy with moderate and very cool to collect quality. Guaranteed fun for children and adults. The small car is very fragile, must be careful when playing. The battery lasts only stand about 15 minutes of use. Despite the small car battery last long, it is enough to have fun. To charge the battery also lasts a short time. Anyway, a very cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustaGanso on 04/04/2014

Low price, great entertainment. There are leds to simulate lights. The package is good and small.lights. It's capable of nice stunts. the distance it can operate is long. Charges really fast! Comes with four traffic cones. .Mine came with a light broken, but works ok. The construct appears to be cheap, but as I said, still works fine. . The price is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1point8 on 03/22/2014

fun little rc car, works great, good size for portability and very excellent on battery life. great for stocking stuffers and gifts. very good build quality, especially for the price. great to play with with pets! dust, hair and pet fur easily get stuck in the inner wheels. range of radio frequency could be better. i have purchased many of these unit,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaro123 on 02/24/2014

small, funny and need low baterry is well done and responds well to the station. You can play along with other cars using different frequencies. you will can step waiting time is great, but normal due to my demographic situation easy to save easy to manipulate great battery life, I've been a month with the same stack I'm thinking about buying more to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymehmetkaantekin on 02/04/2014

Hizli , kolay kullanim. yaninda 4 kuka ile birlikte geliyor. Araci kumanda üzerinden sarj ediyorsunuz. Türkiye ye max 1 ay içinde geliyor. 3 hafta sürüyor Ayni MHz de 2 tane siparis vermeyin, sinyaller karisiyor. Arkadasimla yaristiralim dedik, hüsrana ugradik. 1 kumanda 2 arabayi hareket ettiriyor. ucuz ama dayanikli meret.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Great little rally racer, I set up a track on my hardwood, and complete it with a big pair of muddy boots (I call that mudslide peak) I race around the living room and have to out run the evil Black Panther who stalks its every move! One wrong turn with this bad boy and 20 claws and teeth are sunk into the plastic shelled body leaving the car hopeless.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections