DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Remote Controlled Palm-Top R/C Model Car (49MHz)
  • 5 star 103 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabmaelms on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This toy is very funny! It's very small and portable. It is easy to load as the charger is built into the control. Uses common batteries. It has its own lighting and can be used even in dark. Children will love this gift. Cons:The battery is weak. It is very sensitive a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytww001 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice exterior quality, easy to use, rigid, withstand lots of hits without loosing paint Cons:Relatively slow, weak battery OtherThoughts:Sometimes the controller resets itself, if both channel (steering and acceleration) is used simultaneously. But if I releas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm a new buyer at DX. I bought some stuff and this is my best purchase so far. It's really a great toy and I had no problems of any kind. It has a lot of features considering the cost. Has a lot of lights, including lights on the wheels, which is really great because y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaudBandit on 11/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a fast little car, battery recharges quickly, easy to assemble, the range is quite acceptable, and the detail is very good. Cons:The car is made from very thin plastic that might break easily, the charging cable is slightly short, the antenna is quite lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcanhadas on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality RC car, it's one of the best cost/benefits that I've ever seen for this kind of RC car. It has amazing control accuracy and It's really fast. That are some video-reviews that states for what I'm talking. The battery charges really fast and you ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVaraz on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is cheap works realy good. Simple to use and you will awesome driving experience. Rc car is realy fast and easy to drive. Cons:Nothing. OtherThoughts:Whole package is great. Everything is nicely wrapped in can and it looks great. I dont thing it will be so fa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEstcollector on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good little car, short charging time(2minutes or so), good price. Takes no room in your place, because of nice 0.33l. can package. Cons:Hair is sticking. Trasmitter is with buttons wich mean only full right/left and also throttle is on/off. OtherThoughts:It co... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydewittea on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is certainly the most fun things I had buy on the site. I'm very impressed by the quality and the documentation of this toy. It's easy to mount and you can quickly start. It's not noisy. The speed is impressive when you think about the size of the car. Cons:You must do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPepiGonzalez on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, really nice and well built for its price. looks great inside and outside the package, works perfect as a gift for all ages. works like a charm in every way in use, even has LIGHTS . Lots of fun with it. Comes with instruction booklet and even ACCESORIES for playi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichaela562 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It bought a couple of these cars as birthday presents for my kids. They are really happy with them. They look great and the cars go quite fast. The car is nice and compact and the packaging is pretty cool.My kids are really impressed that the headlights on the... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections