DX » Community » Reviews » High Power 500mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 External Wireless Network Adapter w/ 5dBi Antenna
  • 5 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymerinozky on 03/28/2014

excellent functional compact device good range in open space and performance that is visible (excelente aparato compacto funcional buen alcance en espacio abierto y desempeño que es visible) after several months of use I have not encotrado some detail that I do not like everything so far I is functional (despues de varios meses de uso no le he ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaskinh on 12/06/2012

It works very good. I can see many WIFIs now. Package contains even CD with clear instructions. The CD has Beini Backtrack installed and you can start evaluating the functionalists quickly. High range. Big advantage - works as Access Point. With this product you can connect 2 PCs and even share internet between them. No such for now. go to RAlink site ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byavfree on 10/10/2012

- This product meets the description. - Excellent catches all nearby Wi-Fi hotspot, new 15-20 points, which I have not seen on a laptop. - Works well in as the G, and N. - It is possible over time to tie a stronger antenna 10 db or more. But this is good to put on the box carefully. - Do not get hot. - Drivers for Windows and Linux are included on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywuppo on 10/13/2011

This device now has the 3070 chip to provide wireless "N" at 150Mbps. Sensitivity great. Build quality good for the price - I previously also bought sku 30605 - cheaper but build quality nowhere as good as this one. Came with Backtrack "9" CD - utter rubbish and did not seem to have the correct 3070 driver for windows, so downloaded from the RALINK ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobertNL on 06/06/2010

+ Great range, where my old (internal adapter got 10% strenght and 1 mbs this one takes on 95% signal and atlest 24 mb/s + Cheap, where my local shop sells the same kind of adapter for twice this price (and less then 500mW) + Can be used with backtrack (not that i tend to use it :P ) - the usb cabel does not have enough room inside the adapter so if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomani on 05/13/2010

it really useful .. i have a linksys router on the second floor and in the first floor the signal be poor but with this it go to very good believe it or not ..i picked my friend router and he is like 600M away from my home maybe his router is powerful but without the Gsky i never thought i can pick his network it also didn't need me to install a driver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygyarapon on 04/24/2010

A signal becomes strong. Realtek chip good. Build quality looks great, USB-plug fits perfect, thick USB-cable, sturdy casing, nice antenna. Good price! Explanation and the item of the different chip. I needed an extension cable to get this all the way to the location I had to place it in to get the desired connection. Realtek chip is RTL8187B. Linux ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by9857p on 03/19/2010

cheap and very easy to use, works well with wifislave, backtrak4 and wifiway under the linux environment and under win xp only connects me to 11Mbps hello, good morning, I bought a sky g wireles adapter and I can not connect at 54 mbps, always connects to 11 mbps, I have played all the parameters you have and always the same even a few centimeters of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW0153R on 03/06/2010

Can act as an AP (Realtek calls it Virtual Wifi), my main reason for buying it, and it does it's job great. Realtek chip, which means good drivers! Strong signal. Build quality looks great, USB-plug fits perfect, thick USB-cable, sturdy casing, nice antenna. Maybe the fact that it's external, but hey, you can't have everything (at least not at this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythlama on 02/05/2010

RT8187L chip! I pushed it up to 30dBm (the linux wireless stack wouldn't let me more, maybe the card supports it but you'll have to hack the regulatory database). Supports injection out of the box. Great for, you know, testing WEP solidity. Good price! 500kB/s is the best throughput I managed to get (could be a problem with my AP, though...) The antenna ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections