DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine MJ-810E 4-Mode White Diving Flashlight Set w/ CREE XM-L 740lm - Black (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDracaris on 10/24/2013

Great light, tight sealling, small handle, easy turn on/off mode. Resistant to pressure and sea salt. Its easy to use and maneuver underwater. Have been using it for spearfishing and its great. The chord on the handle allows me not to hold it every time since i need my left hand for compensating the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsychodan on 08/27/2013

Great. Definetely works to 40m. All in all the flashlite is almost the same as before. (At least about emmiting). But now there are really convinient indication of low battery - flashlite start blinking for a few seconds. Then (when the battery is 15%) its automatically change mode to low, so you almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoch2r on 07/18/2013

The price is very good. The same flashlight in some retail shops nearby would cost twice as much. Good quality in general, it's quite heavy and can be handled with confidence. Really bright light, so be careful with your eyes when trying it for the first time. Low brightness mode for battery saving. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections