DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module for HTC Touch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylouieg on 09/22/2010

The price is great if you need to replace a scratched or cracked digitizer screen. Works well and fairly easy to install. When I held it up against my computer monitor backlight and compared with the original, this one is much more yellow and considerably grainier. Very usable with the HTC resolution ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaufemback on 08/03/2010

Perfect fit for the HTC P3452. The touch is just like the original. Once installed it was only needed to calibrate and ready. Encaixe perfeito para o HTC P3452. O touch é exatamente igual ao original. Depois de instalado foi so precisou calibrar e pronto. Nothing cons.... Nothing against the product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheHesser on 04/03/2010

It is a perfect replacement for the touchscreen for the HTC P3450! I have a HTC P3450 with a broken touchscreen and this was simple to order and simple to replace. Just unscrew a few srews and you can open up your HTC and replace it. Delecate to replace. You have to be very careful to replace the Digitizer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections