DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module for ScIphone S688/V188/i68/i9 (SKU13241)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaimsas on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this product is brilliant. since my sciphone i68+ started not to respond touching the touchscreen, even unable to unlock or to answer the calls, about sms writting there could't be any thougts. it was shipped, i brought my phone to the repair. and now it works even bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseph1987 on 11/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is just great, here in Brazil it costed about $50 dolars by the time I bought it. It came in a very protective package, I replaced the one I broke with this and it's working perfectly after 2 months of use. Cons:I think the built quality is not that good, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaumille on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a SciPhone i68+ with a deffective touch screen module. After I ordered the product It came to my home quickly. The product is very cheap and it fits very well on my SciPhone! This product is very difficult to find in the aftermarket. Cons:Technical know... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections