DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module for ScIphone S688/V188/i68/i9 (SKU13241)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLaimsas on 03/30/2010

this product is brilliant. since my sciphone i68+ started not to respond touching the touchscreen, even unable to unlock or to answer the calls, about sms writting there could't be any thougts. it was shipped, i brought my phone to the repair. and now it works even better than new. although it is very good, the measures of it is not very exact, it misfits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseph1987 on 11/18/2009

The price is just great, here in Brazil it costed about $50 dolars by the time I bought it. It came in a very protective package, I replaced the one I broke with this and it's working perfectly after 2 months of use. I think the built quality is not that good, but considering the price it totally worth. About the replacement, as I didn't exactly knew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperspemo on 08/12/2009

Comes with LOTS of bubblewrap!Cannot break in this package.Scren habe protectives on both sides,so it cannot be scratched.Size is perfect! For I68+ the connector is a bit to long(only 1 mm).Easily breakable(Like I68/I9 Phones) No Glue on the display side.So its wobbling around if you press on the screen.But in a way its good,you have no problems to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaumille on 07/22/2009

I have a SciPhone i68+ with a deffective touch screen module. After I ordered the product It came to my home quickly. The product is very cheap and it fits very well on my SciPhone! This product is very difficult to find in the aftermarket. Technical knowledge is required to change the touch screen module. The product came to my home smashed. It's a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections