Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeekingFox on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- These are very durable and will not get broken. - These look very nice and these are very easy to wash. - No need to be professional to eat with these - Non slippery chopsticks - The heads of chopsticks are very nicely made. Cons:- May be a bit of tricky when eating for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinkwaste on 07/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap and not wood what else to say :) Cons:but the quality of the tube (the chopsticks are hollow) is not so good. I can see some rust in the joins and the steel doesnt really seem stainless. the method of construction is even more prone to rust as there is a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBarti6 on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap - durable - all my previous chopsticks where udes pretty quick - Doesn't hold any smell - they'r grate to hold - easy to wash - stylish! -grip lines Cons:If you never used chopsticks before. Try to learn on wooden chopsticks. Because they'r stainles... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChannah on 12/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap! - They look really nice! I have seen chopsticks like this in the local high-end kitchen store for a WAY steeper price. - Doesn't hold any odor! - Great grip! - Easy to clean - 'Green' product, doesn't use wood or plastics! - Very durable Cons:None that I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseporiols on 10/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This are a good stainless steel chopsticks, there aren't much more things to say. They are cheap and very useful if you know hot to eat with them. they look so smart and will be perfect for a special dinner. Cons:Maybe a little hard to clean, but not specially. If you d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniki7six on 08/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They look very stylish and you can't tell how cheap they are. They look like cutlery you could use on a special occasion or a formal dinner. I've never seen sticks like these, I'm sure my guests would be impressed too. They seem to be much more comfortable to use than the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Strong * Metal doesn't hold odors which makes it way better than any wood chopstick * Easy to clean. Also because scents won't stick * The grip 'lines' at the top really work * No metal smell nor metal taste when eating with them Cons:No cons. Not that I can imagine a... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymaligris on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I got these I didn't want to write a review right away, in case the coating chipped later. After months of use and dish-washing in high temperatures they still look like new! They're easy to clean and they look great. I hear many people complaining that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenep on 05/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Light, easy to clean, tiny, no afthertaste. Easy to handle, and perfect to put in your purse when you go out to diner. Cons:A bit more slipery than wood, so for the more skilled eater (But you know that before you buy them) There áre those texturerings on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteventang on 05/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good looking Stainless Steel Chopsticks -Very light in weight. -Great value, only $1.97 Cons:-The quality of the stainless steel was not great. OtherThoughts:500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word limit 500 word li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections