Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspiralciric on 11/11/2016

Material is very good. No rust after years of using them. Finish is just perfect. The only drawback is that they are slippery, making them a bit hard to use - not something one would want for chopsticks. Thus, I prefer my wooden square shaped chopsticks over this one.

Impression:good and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byAdventureNigel on 10/27/2016

I take these to work and use them in my kitchen at home. I feel they work fine. I agree with another reviewer who said they feel hollow, but I think they are fine.

As described

Impression:good and cheap,no surprises;

0 0 0

• posted byasb50 on 08/20/2016

pros: Material bom.

0 0 0

• posted byPKVic on 10/15/2015

Its beautifull, light and delivers what promisses! No cons!

Impression:good,nice,Durability;

0 0 0

• posted byclaudiaraphaela on 05/16/2015

It's very good, cheap but the material is not of very much quality. It will probably won't last long but for the price it's a great deal.

0 0 0

• posted byPeekingFox on 04/29/2013

- These are very durable and will not get broken. - These look very nice and these are very easy to wash. - No need to be professional to eat with these - Non slippery chopsticks - The heads of chopsticks are very nicely made. - May be a bit of tricky when eating for the first time - Maybe a too... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoinkwaste on 07/06/2012

cheap and not wood what else to say :) but the quality of the tube (the chopsticks are hollow) is not so good. I can see some rust in the joins and the steel doesnt really seem stainless. the method of construction is even more prone to rust as there is a joint in the hollow tube not really fancy... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBarti6 on 07/01/2012

- Very cheap - durable - all my previous chopsticks where udes pretty quick - Doesn't hold any smell - they'r grate to hold - easy to wash - stylish! -grip lines If you never used chopsticks before. Try to learn on wooden chopsticks. Because they'r stainless using them maybe somekind more There's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvsilveira on 12/30/2011

- Very cheap! - Is very easy to use but not so easy when wooden sticks. - Very strong. - Very beautiful and well crafted - Very presentable. - Is great to clean None that I can think of. Really great for those who like oriental food mostly at home, and if you have the habit of eating Asian food I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChannah on 12/01/2011

- Very cheap! - They look really nice! I have seen chopsticks like this in the local high-end kitchen store for a WAY steeper price. - Doesn't hold any odor! - Great grip! - Easy to clean - 'Green' product, doesn't use wood or plastics! - Very durable None that I can think of. A gave a few pairs... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere