DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Cute Ice-lolly Cell Phone Straps (12-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJesskLC on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mobile pendant is very beautiful, and it can be used elsewhere. The material is good and the paint is well taken. Cons:Could be done without the ball inside and stop being a bell. After a while the noise is annoying. One option would be better without the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeilin on 12/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its so cuuuute!! i really recommendt it the colours are bright (and there are many colours!!) i received many icecreams/lollipops shapes, not all were the same not so heavy at all Cons:none but it would be fantastic to be able to select the colours.. but its not a probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorch on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cute! You get a wide assortment. The price quite reasonable. They are cheap enough to give out as party favors. Cons:The charms are quite large (2.5 in - 3 in) and are actually too large to fit through the loop. Most of the large charms on DX come with lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspankypants on 08/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very cute, comes with a little bell attached the charm. its made out of plastic which i'm guessing is PVC so its pretty sturdy. theyre actually quite big which is what i expected, and wanted so it wouldn't be as easy to lose them. They got the package and sent it pretty f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeowmeowmeow on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just wanted to update my review. These actually can be used as cellphone charms if you remove the jump rings to take the charms off and loop the string through that way. *doh* The charms have held up pretty well on my cellphone- I even have several hanging together in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeowmeowmeow on 02/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* So cute! * They're bigger than expected, most are at least 2 1/2 inches long. * Really adorable. Seriously. * These would actually make pretty cute food props for 18" dolls, or sweet necklaces for summertime * They seem sturdy. Their jump rings are strong and bright. *N... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections