DX » Community » Reviews » Color-coded Reusable Nylon Cable Ties and Marker Strappers (8-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvano25km on 02/12/2014

Good quality, fun and bright colors. Already used for its intended purpose. Now all my cables stacked neatly. Good price at Deals (discount 1$). Long delivery to Russia. I thought it would not come. At a price 3.44$ of parcel, to take 1$ for tracking number is unacceptable. At once ordered two packages.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiprudy on 12/10/2013

- reusable - multiple color - good quality - only small square for the sticky velcro part i bought this one when the had discount cheap, good quality, can be reused “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosejulio on 05/05/2009

They are simple but really good, no more messy wires, i use them on my wii's nunchuk, my laptop's battery charger, before it was a mess in my bag. Are 8, i gave some to friends, they use as well on their laptops. I couldn't find any con for this product, maybe the fact that i'm going to buy more of them!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections