DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone Voice Recorder with Strap for All Ipod (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTomas0011223344 on 02/17/2014

It came pretty quick. It is white, small and fun to plug in. The sound quality is really really good, even from far away. You can talk in skype!!! When you plug the mini mic in you wont be able to hear anything, you have to plug it out. In skype you have to put it on speaker and then plug in the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzachbasol on 02/05/2014

when i bought this i though it was a ** thing, but it turned out as a good investment. the sound is good and clear, and opearating the object itself is easy. feels too gentle, does'nt make any super-high quality sound (espacially on the bass). you should realise that youre buying a not a stereo a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandr8415 on 01/17/2014

Perfect for the purpose Excellent price, unbelievable Quick delivery Design allright, though it looks a bit cheap Works perfect No one really, except maybe the visual part. Looks a bit cheap, but it was cheap and very functional, so i can live with that. Never experienced anything bad other than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDjioguito on 01/06/2014

Good price Small easy to use best audio quality for all your Skype calls, mutch better then most laptop's micro. easy setup even my mum, now's how to use it :) i don't have, this is very good.... Great oportunity If you don't have a headset, microphone in your computer, you can buy this a while I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmallguy on 12/29/2013

Its easy to take with you, and its very small, so it doesnt look stupid when attached to your phone. Also it can be found in other colors, so you can find one to fit your phone's color. I couldnt figure how to use the speakers while having the mic in my ipod, as this was discovered as a The isnt... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynissesjul on 07/27/2013

Really simple and nice microphone! Take up sound really good and it is cheap! I got it to my Iphone 4 becaus my microphone on my phone is broken so got this and it is really nice! Even if my microphone wasen't broke i should buy this anyway becaus it is really good when you record things and the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMekkebula on 07/08/2013

i wanted something to skype with, and get it as cheap as possible. I bought an iPod with camera and ordered this right after i was told that the iPod didnt have any microphone! it seems like the quality could be better, but i have not got any problem with this microphone yet It easy, it useful, i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamosile on 09/22/2010

It came pretty quick. It is white, small and fun to plug in. The sound quality is really really good, even from far away. You can talk in skype!!! When you plug the mini mic in you wont be able to hear anything, you have to plug it out. In skype you have to put it on speaker and then plug in the... Read more

8 0 7

DX Everywhere